Tetrasociology: Fundamental Bases and Laws.
A brief list.
(The bases of tetrasociology are underlined and in bold letters. The laws are written in italics. The new terms of tetrasociology are in capital letters. The sources or basic authors of ideas are in brackets)
Definition: Tetrasociology is the pluralist four-dimensional scientific MACRO-SOCIOLOGICAL theory of a harmonious information society, which (theory) unfolds the laws of deep (sphere) structure of social and individual harmony. Tetrasociology is a global scientific consciousness and worldview adequate to this society and to appropriate civilization.
Note: MACRO is equivalent to SPHERES. The spheres make deep (sphere) structure of social and individual harmony.
Ontological Bases and Laws:
1.There are four equally necessary and sufficient, universal and opposite spheres (realms) of being: individual (or existence as in existentialism),information, organization and matter. This is the first philosophical (ontological) basis of tetrasociology (History of philosophy and culture)
Law: The absence even one sphere makes being impossible, therefore these spheres mutually include and condition each other and create a world harmonious unity of them diversity. It is the eternal objective law of harmony of the spheres of being. It is the law of their existence only in harmony. It is the law of all laws (History of philosophy and culture).
2.There are different variable priorities of the spheres of being in different places and time excluding a constant primordial sphere. This is the second ontological basis of tetrasociology (History of philosophy and culture).
Law:Any primordial sphere excludes their (spheres) harmony and opportunity of their existence in unity of themdiversity. (History of philosophy and culture).
3.Harmony as the mutually balanced (coordinated) movement and development of the spheres of being is the way of their existence, which creates a universal order of the universe. This is the third ontological basis of tetrasociology (History of philosophy and culture)
Law:Each phenomenon of being has a special form and measure of sphere harmony (History of philosophy and culture)
4.The spheres of being are subordinated to the dialectics of harmony of universal opposites and these are mutually inclusive. This is the fourth ontological basis of tetrasociology (History of philosophy and culture)
Law:In harmony of universal opposites the unity and struggle of private opposites are only an extreme case of harmony as destruction of disharmonious private unity and transition to harmonious private unity. (History of philosophy and culture)
Tetrasociological laws of deep (sphere) structure of social and individual harmony:
1.There is a fundamental similarity of the spheres of being, their universal qualities, structures and laws with spheres of humankind, any society and individual person. (History of philosophy and culture). The society spheres are named societal (fundamental and universal), and their quality, structures and laws are named sphere.
2.All societal spheres, sphere qualities and structures are necessary and sufficient (natural and universal), with different priorities and aspiring to harmony as the common good; they exist only in mutual inclusion and do not exist separately.
3.Social harmony is a balance, consent and mutual coordination of the societal spheres as the common good, indestructible harmonious peace and prosperity.
4.Individual harmony is a balance, consent and mutual coordination of the individual spheres, that
ensure to his/her the health, happiness, truth, love, justice, peace, positive liberty, all rights, meaning and fullness of life.
5.People, Information, Organization and Things (material benefits) (PIOT) are the sphere resources of the survival, sustainable development and prosperity of any person, society and humankind. (Toffler, Semashko)
6.Production, Distribution, Exchange and Consumption (PDEC) are the sphere processes of social reproduction of PIOT. (Adam Smith, Semashko)
7.PIOT resources in unity with PDEC processes compose the following societal spheres:
- Social sphere (SOCIOSPHERE), which subject and product are PEOPLE;
- Information sphere (INFOSPHERE), which subject and product is INFORMATION;
- Organizational sphere (Orgsphere), which subject and product are ORGANIZATIONS (political, legal, financial etc.);
- Economic or Technical sphere (TECHNOSPHERE), which subject and product are THINGS in all variety of the material benefits. (Marx, Parsons, Bourdieu, Semashko)
8.SPHERE CLASSES of the population employed in SIOT spheres are:
- SOCIOCLASS, employed in sociosphere;
- INFOCLASS, employed in infosphere;
- ORGCLASS, employed in orgsphere;
- TECHNOCLASS, employed in technosphere. Sphere classes are the sphere actors of social harmony. Sphere classes cover all population and differ on the general spheres of employment (SIOT), instead of the private and temporary attributes of property or stratification.
9.To the spheres and sphere classes of harmony correspond the sphere needs, abilities, labor, employment, property, money and markets, which also aspire to harmony.
10.Society and person coincide in the most fundamental, harmonious, sphere structure. To four societal spheres there correspond four spheres of the individual (person):
·CHARACTER (relations to people including oneself),
·CONSCIOUSNESS (relations to information),
·WILL (relations to organizations),
·BODY (relations to things).
- Irregular evolutionary and spontaneous development of the societal spheres directs concrete societies and local civilizations through the following stages: HARMONY (balance and prosperity), DECELERATION, DECLINE, DYING (HDDD). (History of philosophy and culture)
- Among all societies only an information society, ensuring through universal information the conscious (controlled) development of societal spheres, holds an infinite potential of development at a stage of harmony (prosperity), transforming an information society in an harmonious one. Harmony, prosperity, consent and harmonious indestructible peace are the adequate states of a society, instead of war, violence, enmity and poverty.
- Harmonization of the societal spheres and their branches is provided by sphere management (government )asby their conscious (scientific) regulation during their development.
- Harmonization of the Sociosphere and its branches is achieved through the legislative establishment of a given priority to children in society and their harmonious education that subordinates social harmony to a priority of the person from childhood.
- Harmonization of the Infosphere and its branches is achieved through the legislative establishment of a priority of harmonious culture, providing orientation of all MASS-MEDIA, ideologies and sources of the information on harmony as the highest value of an information harmonious civilization of humankind.
- Harmonization of the Orgsphere and its branches is achieved through the legislative establishment of SPHERE DEMOCRACY (TETRADEMOCRACY), which bases itself on an equal distribution of state authority between four sphere classes of the people; on the creation of FOUR-PARTY (TETRA-PARTY) harmonious political system of SPHERE PARTIES; on a FOUR-SPHERE PARLIAMENT (TETRAPARLIAMENT) and a FOUR-SPHERE GOVERNMENT (TETRAGOVERNMENT). Sphere democracy provides conscious management of spheres and their continuous harmonization by these harmonious political institutions.
17. Harmonization of Technoshere (economy) and its branches is achieved through the legislative establishment of a dynamic proportional dependence between levels of economic riches and poverty, which is necessary for the maintenance of social harmony in each society.
18. Conscious harmonization of the societal spheres requires the harmonious education of the socialactors: the sphere classes of the population and their managers: the administrative staff of all levels.
19. Harmonious education is the balanced and coordinated informing, nurturing, learning, thinking and development of the person in all four spheres of society and individual.
- Harmonious education, ensuring a deep comprehension of the laws of sphere (social and individual) harmony, creates a way of harmonious and nonviolent disobedience and resistance to all types of internal and external disharmony: war, violence, enmity, arms, evil and all extremes and pathologies.
- Humankind or will survive in conscious harmony, or will destroy itself. Only general harmonious/peaceful education will learn its harmony and will lead to harmony.
The listed bases and laws are unfolded in more details and argued in more than 200 author’s works, the most important of which are named above and are published on the site "Peace from harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.org/.
The first formulation of some of these laws concerns to 1982 (in Russian).