June 15, 2012
Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil
President of India
India – 110 004
The invitation to the post of Honorary President of the Global Harmony Association (GHA) or as the GHA Honorary Patron on your choice
The ABC of Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious Civilization and Tetranet Thinking. Global Textbook. GHA 34th Project - First published in English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, pages – 334, ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2
Dear Madam President:
We deeply honor you as the President of India. You have devoted five years to this great work and now want to pursue social work after vacating your post in July. one of your main achievements is the recognition of political power formula, “love and peace, harmony and mutual understanding.” No other world leader is included in this power formula the harmony. You are the first in the world and in history. You deeply understand the key value of social harmony for peace and prosperity in the sustainable society and the world as a whole as a family of different peoples united in harmony.
Therefore, we are happy to invite you the Honorary President or the Honorary Patron of the GHA, which now moves its headquarters to India in the course of the Organizational reform (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=512). As the GHA Honorary President/Patron you could make a decisive contribution in the implementation of the GHA’s most important projects of global harmony (see below). These projects will foster India’s leadership in building a harmonious civilization of the 21st century through harmonious education on a way of Mahatma Gandhi’s principles of non-violence. Out of a total of 35, we shall mention below some (20) of the most important for India projects of global harmony created in the GHA for 7 years, and their Indian, basically, leaders as the GHA Vice Presidents:
• International Treaty of Global Harmony for Nuclear, Universal and Full Disarmament during 50 years through annual reductions in military spending in the world at 2% per year and the financing of these funds global harmonious education. (The initiators of this project for the UN are: India and BRICS) - Leaders: Dr. Madhu Krishan, President, Academy of Universal Global Peace, Delhi, Chennai; Mr Krishna Adhikari, Secretary General, Universal Peace Foundation in India, Delhi;
• The mass printing and distribution of “The ABC of Harmony,” first published in English in India in February 2012, marked the beginning of the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment of humanity and has made India by its world leader - Leaders: Mr. Arvinder Singh, director of publishing Sanbun Publishers, New Delhi; Dr. Jagdish Gandhi, Director, City Montessori School, Lucknow;
• Establishment of the Department "Global Harmony" (or "ABC of Harmony", or "Harmonious Civilization") in IASE University and Muslim University - Leaders: Shri Kanak Mal Dugar, Chancellor, IASE Deemed University, Sardarshahar and New Delhi; Dr. Harjit Kaur Bhatia, Professor,Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi;
• Documentary: "The ABC of Harmony for the Nations, Presidents and the UN" (60 minutes) for the schools, colleges and universities of India and the world – Leader: Mr Abbas Panakkal, documentarian and social activist, Vegara;
• Creating Harmony Academy in New Delhi on the basis of the appropriate department - Leaders: Shri Kanak Dugar, and Dr. Harjit Kaur Bhatia;
• The development of harmonious education in India and then in the world based on "The ABC of Harmony" and Harmony Academy - Leaders: Shri Kanak Mal Dugar; and Dr. Surendra Pathak, Head of Department in IASE University, Shardarashar and New Delhi;
• Creating world’s first sculpture of "Harmonious Civilization" in New Delhi - Leaders: Dr. Harjit Kaur Bhatia;
• Creating world’s first International Foundation for Harmonious Civilization and Harmonious Enlightenment, with its Center in Delhi: this Foundation will bring billions of dollars in India (http://givingpledge.org/) - Leaders of the project: Dr Subhash Sharma, Director, Indus Business Academy, Bangalore; Dr. Ravishankar, Vice President, Axis Bank, Udupi;
• The world’s first female World Contest: "Muse of Harmony" in New Delhi - Leader: Uma Sharma, Director, U.M.Creations, New Delhi;
• Creating world’s first International Scientific "World Harmony Institute" in New Delhi – Leader: Shri Kanak Mal Dugar;
• Creating world’s first "Encyclopedia of World Harmony" - Leader: Dr. A.K.Merchant, General Secretary, The Temple of Understanding--India; National Trustee, Lotus Temple & Baha'I Community of India;
• Creating world’s first Project of Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Economy for the Government of India and as a model for other countries - Leader: Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President, Russia; Dr. Sabash Sharma, Director, Indus Business Academy, Bangalore; Dr. Robert D. Crane, Director, Qatar Foundation's Center for the Study of Contemporary Muslim Societies, Qatar; Dr. Norman Kurland, Director, Center for Economic and Social Justice, USA;
• Creating world’s first Project of Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Financial System based on the reserve currency of harmony for the Government of India and as a model for other countries - Leaders: Dr. Leo Semashko; Dr Subhash Sharma; Dr. Ravishankar; Dr. Robert D. Crane; Dr. Norman Kurland;
• The world's first Comparative Study of Spheral Classes Dynamics of the Population of India, USA, Russia and Egypt from 1950 to 2010 - Leader: Dr. Leo Semashko; Dr. Ananta Kumar Giri, Chennai; Dr. Robert D. Crane; Dr. Norman Kurland;
• Holding in India, the world's first Olympic Games of Harmony;
• The world's first International Peacemaking Conference under the UN aegis: "World Peace and Complete Disarmament for 50 years from Global Harmony" (or: "World Peace from the ABC of Global Harmony") in New Delhi to discuss and approve the "Treaty on General and Complete Disarmament within 50 years on the Global Harmony Ground";
• The world's first International Scientific Conference under the UNESCO aegis: "The ABC of Global Harmony: Scientific and Educational Road for World Peace, Prosperity and Common Good of Humanity" in New Delhi to discuss and approve the long-term "Program of Scientific Researches of Global Harmony in Different Countries";
• The world's first International Conference of Educators under the UNESCO aegis: "Global Harmonious Enlightenment and Education of the 21st Century on the Scientific Base of the ABC of Harmony" in New Delhi to discuss and approve the Resolution calling the Governments to initiate a harmonious education based on the ABC of harmony in each country;
• The world's first International Spiritual Conference of World’s Religions in New Delhi under the Parliament of World's Religions aegis on the theme: "Divine Cosmic Harmony as a Basis for Spiritual Unity of World’s Religions in a Global Religious Harmony on Earth" with the discussion and approval of the relevant Resolution;
• The world's first Global Thematic Congress of Poets: "The ABC of harmony in Poetry and Poetry of the ABC of Harmony", New Delhi;
• And other projects: Mathematics of Harmony – for the Indian Institute of Mathematics, Harmonious TV - for the Indian Television, History of World Harmony – for the Indian Institute of History, and the Academy of Harmonious Leadership and Family Harmony Academy - for the Ministry of Human Resources Development in Government of India, etc.
The projects leaders are mainly from India only but they can be supplemented with leaders from other countries. The GHA Board defines for each year 3-4 priority projects from this long-term Programme.
You see, this is the unique national projects for India and its unique global initiatives, for example, the first project can be initiated for the first of the BRICS countries, and then, these countries can initiate it at the UN. The GHA invites the Government of India to create in perspective a specialized "Ministry of Harmonization" for the preparation and realization of proposed and similar innovative projects of national and global harmony, as the efforts of our NGO is not enough for this.
These 20 projects are created in the GHA for 7 years, so they can be offered only by the GHA. No other organization, including the UN is able to suggest to India Government similar projects as the strategic long-term program for the future. Their implementation has colossal social and economic importance for both India and the world. They will provide India the social peace and prosperity, and make it a worldwide leader of global harmony in building a harmonious civilization. In view of their colossal complexity and difficulty in their organization, financing and promotion, they need a strong patronage at the level of the most respected and influential figures in India. Your esteemed position affords the best patronage for these global projects. Of course, for a start you could choose only some of them.
We are happy to invite you as the Honorary President or Honorary Patron in the GHA. Under your leadership, these great projects of global harmony have the highest potential for maturation that will bring India at the forefront for opening the real practical way to a harmonious civilization.
GHA Board Members:
Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President, Russia
Dr. Madhu Krishan, President, Academy Of Universal Global Peace, India;
Dr. A. K. Merchant, General Secretary, The Temple of Understanding, India;
Dr Subhash Sharma, Director, Indus Business Academy, India;
Dr. N.S. Ravishankar, Asst. Vice President, Axis Bank, India;
Dr. Surendra Pathak, GHA-India President, Professor, IASE University, India;
Mr. Arvinder Singh, Director, Sanbun Publishers, India;
Mr. Abbas Panakkal, Documentalist, India;
Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy, Litt.D, GHA-India Vice-president, Poet, India;
Dr. Maitreyee Bardhan Roy, GHA-India Vice-president, Principal, Basanti Devi Collège, India;
Dr. Maria Cristina Azcona, Psychologist, Argentina;
Dr. Ernesto Kahan, 1st Vice-president, World Academy of Arts and Culture, Israel;
Dr. Manijeh Navidnia, Professor, Garmsar University, Iran;
Mr. HeliHabyarimana, Linguist, Rwanda;
Dr. Charles Mercieca, President, International Association of Educators for World Peace, USA;
Dr. Laj Utreja, Director, Institute of Spiritual Healing, USA;
Dr. Robert D. Crane, Director, Qatar Foundation's Center for the Study, Catar;
Ms. Lida Sherafatmand, President, GHA Contest, Muse of Harmony, France;
Dr. Erika Lazarova, Historian, Bulgaria;
+ 8 GHA Vice-presidents from Russia.