June 21, 2012: Third Global Harmony Day of Harmonious Civilization
June 21, 2012:
Third Global Harmony Day of Harmonious Civilization
Dear Creators of Harmonious Civilization!
The GHA Message on June 21, 2012 at the Global Harmony Day by the GHA Harmonious Era Calendar is dedicated to the single most important event: the opening history first Age of Harmonious Enlightenment on February 11 this year by presentation of world textbook "The ABC of Harmony" at the International Seminar of teachers in New Delhi, India: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511.
The opening of the new Age of humanity by the ABC of harmony is a shift in its spiritual culture and conscious demarcation line in it between its entire past history as a total ignorance in the understanding of social harmony, which, however, does not excluded its intuitive masterpieces, and its scientific and theoretical vision, first presented in this book. The ABC of harmony is the first in the world and history the global textbook on social harmony for the all nations, presidents and the UN.
Like any new global historical process, Harmonious Enlightenment is maturing long and hard to overcome resistance and inertia of the total ignorance of harmony. A core of this process is harmonious education in ABC harmony that is its conscious study in all educational institutions: schools, colleges, universities and academies. However, in contact with them, it turns out that in them reigns the same total ignorance of harmony, which prevents by all the forces to learning the ABC of harmony under the plausible pretext of dozens of different reasons.
The modern system of industrial education in content and organization is fundamentally disharmonious so it reproduces social disharmony in the new generations mind, turning wars, with rare exceptions. It is hostile to innovative harmonious global education, embodied in the ABC of harmony. Rare teachers are aware of disharmonic mental defectiveness of the modern industrial education and even fewer are able to be interested in the ABC of harmony to teach children and youth in it. Therefore, the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment will take many decades if not centuries.
The GHA, within its modest capabilities, initiate this process primarily in the most favorable by the cultural traditions regions: in India, China, Latin America and the Caribbean - LAC, overcoming many obstacles of different nature. However, despite these, we find dozens of the conscious supporters and enthusiasts from various fields, deeply interested in the harmonious education. The process started with the publication of the ABC of harmony. Now we can not name any successes in this direction, but we are confident that within a year they come and we will be happy to show them to the world.
Without the harmonious enlightenment and education can not be harmonious civilization. They arm it by harmonious mind, providing each society with scientific mutual proportionality (conscious harmony or coherency) of all its parts, for all and in all. only a totally conscious social harmony precludes any form of violence in solving any social problems, which makes a harmonious civilization free from all wars and pathologies, the cardinal distinguishing it from the violent, militaristic industrial civilization.
Acute social need for harmonious education as the sole way from violence and poverty to the total peace and prosperity of all nations becomes clear not only for the GHA, but also for many other organizations and thinkers of global civil society. A number of them, unaware of the new era, work on it, making in it a significant contribution, as Brahma Kumaris by "Universal Harmony" (1996 - the first book devoted to social harmony - a masterpiece of intuition!), Alexei Stakhov by "Mathematics of Harmony" (2009), Prince of Wales by "Harmony" (2010) and others. All of these works (they are presented on the GHA website), together with the GHA projects and books, especially with the ABC of harmony, significantly increase the potential of the new age and its harmonious education. The modern cultural history is slowly but surely forming its new spiritual resources. This is an irreversible process. It is just beginning. It will rapidly increase. - All this was characteristic for the third year of a harmonious civilization and enhances its prospects for next year.
GHA CONGRATULATES ITS MEMBERS AND ALL WORLD PEOPLE on THE THIRD GLOBAL HARMONY DAY OF HARMONIOUS CIVILIZATION, WHICH IS MARKED BY THE AGE OF HARMONIOUS ENLIGHTENMENT, BEGAN WITH THE ABC OF HARMONY, since February 2012!
GHA announces summer holidays on July and August, as always, and wish all a pleasant rest to accumulate energy for the new steps towards global harmony.
The GHA Organizational Reform: to discuss and approve to April 20
Dear GHA Members, Friends,
I like to send you (below) the approved in the first level the GHA Organizational Reform Project (15 pages, but almost half of them are the tables) on the basis and in accordance with the ABC of Harmony. He has also been published in two languages on our website:
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=542
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=512
The motivation of this reform is detailed in the project. Here should be emphasized only four key requirements deriving of the GHA seven-year history:
1. Bring the GHA organizational structure and its Board in accordance with the ABC of Harmony, that is, to make it harmonious - spheral, fourdimensional,
2. Move the GHA headquarters in India, which is the most favorable country for GHA in its most ancient and most powerful culture of harmony and to India world leadership in global harmony the GHA is able to contribute most effectively,
3. Update the Board personal staff, including the GHA President,
4. Finance GHA and its projects that was not in the GHA all seven years.
This project is discussed in details 10 days (from 3 to 13 April), more than 20 GHA members of its base department: GHA-India (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481), as well as more than 40 invited and recommended members to the new Board of GHA. It was the first level of discussion, in which the project was approved with amendments on April 13.
Now I like to put this project on the last and highest level of discussion and approval - to the level of more than 500 members of the GHA.
I invite all the GHA members to discuss and approve this project with your YES (I approve, I agree, I support, etc.) or NO (I'm not approve, do not agree, do not support, etc.) for 4 days up to April 20 inclusively. We greatly appreciate your comments and additions. The silence will be taken as a sign of approval: many members write to me - we trust you, therefore, consider our silence as support. Those who have already approved this project, may refrain from re-approval.
This stage ends the democratic procedures of discussion and approval for the GHA Organizational Reform and opens a new historical period of the GHA development with the center in India for its global leadership in the global harmony, Harmonious Enlightenment and harmonious civilization of the humanity!
Best harmony wishes,
Dr. Leo Semashko,
June 21, 2011: Second Global Harmony Day in Harmonious Civilization
Dear Creators of Harmonious Civilization!
The GHA Message on June 21, 2011 at the Global Harmony Day by Harmonious Era Calendar is dedicated to the single most important event: the creation of the world textbook "The ABC of Harmony”: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
This Message develops and complements the ideas of last year Message: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=225
June 21 of this year is the second Global Harmony Day of the harmonious civilization. This is a conscious day for conscious civilization. History knows only spontaneous civilizations. Harmonious civilization is the first conscious civilization from the first day of its origin in November 3, 2009 - the date of publication of the GHA program book "Harmonious Civilization”: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=379. This is its unprecedented quality, a key advantage and higher humanistic dignity.
For self-consciousness of harmonious civilization paramount meaning has the fundamental knowledge of the ABC of Harmony. It is a core for harmonious language, thought and spiritual culture of harmonious civilization. It integrates all the major spiritual achievements of nearly three thousand years of world history in knowledge of harmony. Creating and publishing the world textbook "The ABC of Harmony" begins the new Age of Harmonious Enlightenment and conscious Harmony Renaissance in the history of mankind. It does not matter that this textbook is created today only 75 co-authors from 26 countries as part of a small international community of the GHA. The important thing that it is created!
Like all first it will be far from perfection, but it will give the key knowledge about social and individual harmony, which will be developed and refined throughout the subsequent history of a harmonious civilization.
Now, the creative team of international coauthors is a daily, very hard, sometimes dramatic and non conflict-free work with textbook of the ABC of Harmony. The co-authors are people of different cultures, religions, professions and ages, from all five continents. They first search for the spiritual diversity the spiritual unity in conscious harmony. This is a great social experiment in the spiritual realm. It gives rise the spiritual unity of cultural diversity of humankind in the 21st century as the strongest platform for a harmonious civilization, freeing humanity from war, violence, hatred and mutual humiliation. This is the foundation of a new, harmonious, noosphere of humanity. Creating ABC of Harmony, which is crowned its spontaneous use in the GHA 33 projects for 6 years, characterizes "the greatest shift of human thought, taking place only once a millennium," which was foreseen 60 years ago the great Russian scientist Vladimir Vernadsky. This change can be compared with the human entrance into cosmos, but in the cosmos of spiritual culture of harmonious civilization.
Without the ABC of Harmony as the world textbook, which is equal necessary and acceptable to all nations, is impossible a global harmonious education from childhood. It is open for all people the only acceptable for a harmonious civilization way of its building through the spiritual unity of diversity of national cultures in the world, which will translate into a new type of human: HOMO HARMONICUS. This human, like a new civilization, too, begins with the ABC of Harmony. Therefore, this textbook is needed to every human, every child, every family and school.
Ignorance of the unity of diversity as the deepstructured harmony became that the stumbling block on which the EU policy of multiculturalism has broken that puts into question its existence at general. Approximately the same situation is in China, which announced in 2006 to build a harmonious society in the country, but does not know the structured harmony of internal diversity. Such knowledge gives the ABC of Harmony. Therefore, it is crucial for them, as well as for each country and each of their association, since for they always is actual the problem of harmonious unity of the internal diversity. This determines the universal importance of the ABC of Harmony.
Now not only the GHA is aware the need this world textbook. The Prince of Wales at the end of last year published a book: Harmony, in which a whole section devoted to "Grammar of Harmony." GHA has invited the Prince of Wales, whom we recognized for this revolutionary book in the GHA highest honorary title "World Harmony Creator", to join ABC and Grammar of harmony in a single textbook. Whatever his reaction, this idea will undoubtedly find the implementation in the near future as the next step, after the ABC, of Harmonious Enlightenment of a new civilization.
The Global Harmony Day is also a reminder that universal harmony and, tolerance based on understanding are crucial because never human civilization was as today; with the capability to achieve that all the population of the planet can have food, water to drink, access to education, mass media and services for the health.This goal that was impossible during almost all historical times; today it is achievable because of the existence of the necessary resources to reach it. But also, never as in the present, has our society had the existing capability to destroy everything completely, including to erase life on the planet - for that it is enough to continue with the nuclear arms race and the indiscriminate and criminal use of the natural resources.
The more we progress, more we justify our actions skewed toward the powerful and the rich. Even with our failing economies we sit actionless to reverse the ever growing wealth gap. We sit powerless to rise against the oppressive regimes. We fail to recognize that most communal strife, movements and revolutions begin because of injustice to the poor, the powerless and those without a clout to be heard. They get further aggravated by the mix of faith, race and culture.
So, what is the solution for a peaceful society? It is global harmony! Human harmony must follow the universal harmony, which follows universal order. We are born free. Our freedoms can be protected as long as long as we, as individuals follow the order of our own accord. Therefore, on this Harmony day, let us all pledge, that we will live in harmony to protect our freedoms. But for that freedom in harmony, we must know the ABC of its deep structure. Without this knowledge can not be global freedom in a harmonious civilization.
GHA CONGRATULATES ITS MEMBERS AND ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD on THE SECOND GLOBAL HARMONY DAY OF HARMONIOUS CIVILIZATION, WHICH IS MARKED BY THE ABC OF HARMONY!
It is the day of the affirmation of our determination to work towards world peace and global freedom from conscious harmony!
Dr. Leo Semashko,
Prof. Ernesto Kahan, GHA 1st Vice President, Israel
Dr. Laj Utreja,
The ABC of Harmony – Today’s Highest Priority for Children
GHA Message on Children’s Priority and Protection Day, June 1, 2011
Dear parents, teachers, and grandparents:
Today, on June 1st, 2011 The Global Harmony Association (GHA) is happy to congratulate you on the Children’s Priority and Protection Day in the GHA Harmonious Era Calendar (since 2005).
Last year, the GHA has identified the top priority for children as the harmonious education. This year, the GHA define this priority as the ABC of Harmony, without which is impossible any harmonious education.
Why the ABC of Harmony is now a top priority for the children?
- Because humankind continues to feast as during the plague, as the sinking Titanic passengers, on the upper decks of which they are concerned about profits and in the holds - a piece of bread from hunger, but no one thinks about a sinking ship and harmony among themselves, to save himself and ship.
- Because no one school or university in the world do not teach to save the Earth, sinking like the Titanic.
- Because humankind entered in the second year of a harmonious civilization, which alone can save the Earth-Titanic from the death. People never realize the fact of the birth of a new civilization, and never become its conscious actors, not breaking industrial ignorance in ABC of harmony.
- Because this civilization is able to establish itself without war, violence and bloody revolutions only consciously, based on the fundamental knowledge of ABC of Harmony as a knowledge of the deep natural code of global social harmony, which is still unknown to people.
GHA arisen on the basis of this knowledge for more than 6 years ago. During this time it developed and implemented this knowledge in 33 projects and 6 books of global harmony. GHA now realized the urgent need for a global textbook dedicated to the ABC of Harmony. Since this May, GHA started to create this book, published its detailed contents (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478) and invites in its coauthors the tens of scientists and artists from around the world. Today, ABC of Harmony is the GHA supreme duty before the children of the world. Today, ABC of Harmony is the Rubicon of humanity between knowledge and ignorance in harmony, between two civilizations: the industrial and harmonious.
Now GHA is not alone in this consciousness. The Prince of Wales, in his book "Harmony. A New Way of Looking at Our World" published in late 2010, develops the "Grammar of Harmony", which is in spirit identical to the ABC of Harmony of GHA.
The new generations will be able to save the sinking Earth-Titanic and themselves only when they master the ABC and Grammar of harmony.
Therefore, the ABC of Harmony today is the top priority and protection of children! Since its creation and study will begin preparation of the same "education revolution", which wrote Eleanor Roosevelt in the middle of last century. With ABC of harmony begins the new Age of global harmonious Education and Enlightenment which will open people's eyes and mind on HOW they can save in harmony the sinking Earth-Titanic and get rid it from the paralyzing industrial pathologies and humiliations.
Today, the GHA wishes all parents, teachers and children only one thing - knowledge of the ABC of Harmony, so that each can cross the Rubicon between knowledge and ignorance, to live in peace, love and happiness from harmony!
Dr. Leo Semashko,
Prof. Ernesto Kahan, GHA 1st Vice President, Israel
Dr. Laj Utreja,
GHA Message. May 1 – Love Day: Harmony Muses as the best embodiment of love
In the Harmonious Era Calendar, which was established in 2006 by the GHA, May 1 - is the Love Day at the Love Foundation President suggestion by Harold Becker
The highest embodiment of love is a woman. The higher spiritual love is the love from creativity harmony. Michelangelo has defined this love: In creativity we come out of myself and it's called love! The best embodiment of the spiritual love from harmony is MUSES of Harmony. The greatest of them were praised by brilliant poets and artists: Beatrice - Dante, Laura - Petrarca, Giaconda - Leonardo, Juliet - Shakespeare, Tatiana - Pushkin, and many of these!
The Harmony Muses inspire the men genius, that he sang and raised these women to the top of the world culture and art!
Muses of harmony are the beacons of peace and love from harmony!
The modern Muses of Harmony, who was first identified in the GHA (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474), are not mired in a militaristic and dirty industrial world by slander and aggression, they give the people the supreme examples of love from their harmonious spiritual culture and creativity.
In a harmonious civilization, which was born in 2009, they must are seek and find a permanent contests, to make their living example of love from harmony for all people, especially children. ABC of harmony begins with love, embodied the Muse of Harmony.
About them we should less talk and more like them, enjoying their creativity and admiration them great selfless love-work for the sake of world harmony.
Here are some, the most outstanding names and images from 15 countries, who were first presented as the Muses on the GHA website “Peace from Harmony”.
Tatiana Tridvornova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=475
Svetlana Vetrova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=21
Natalia Sidorova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=41
Nina Goncharova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=248
Nina Yudina: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=408
Svetlana Tsymbalist: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=480
Nadejda Atamanova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=501
Zaure Hizatolla: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=466
Malika Tukmadieva: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499
Aida Zamanbekova: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499
Maria Cristina Azcona: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=36
Lia Diskin: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=27
Catherine H. Chase Peters: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=471
Mary Robert: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=467
Hedva Bachrach: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=452
Ada Aharoni: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=2
Maria Luz Sandoval: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=443
San Dongrong: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=305
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=317
Mariam Khan: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=374
Debra Giusti: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=370
Lily Yeh: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=415
And much more!
It's a living love from harmony in modern humanity! From it is born of a harmonious civilization!
Rejoice in these women as pure love!
Dr. Leo Semashko
GHA Founder and President
The brief news.
The main events for 12 months were:
1. The GHA delegations participated in three major International Congresses: Sociology in Gothenburg (July 2010), Mathematics in Odessa (October 2010) and Spiritual Culture in Astana (October 2010). Reports of our participation in the congresses were published on the website.
2. Creation of the GHA national offices in five countries: Japan, Ukraine, Liberia, Pakistan and Israel with Palestine. In total now, we have 6 branches with the USA one.
3. The GHAcontributedtoglobalpeaceof harmoniouscivilization, developinga Nuclear Zero project. The GHAmembersparticipatedinpeaceconferencesinTokyoand the MiddleEast,for the 65th anniversary ofthe atomicbombings of Hiroshima andNagasaki.
The basic news:
For the past year the number of the GHA members has increased by 70 people to 460. The number of the countries represented in the GHA has increased from 48 to 56. New countries are 8: Colombia, Namibia, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Liberia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Cambodia. The number of GHA projects of global harmony has increased from 21 to 30. The pages number added on our site “Peace from Harmony” has increased from 290 to 332. The number of publications on the site has increased by 195, including 30 translations in 11 languages. The number of the site visits has increased by more than 500,000 to more than 2.2 million.
The GHA top-priority tasks on the coming year are:
1. Learning of the ABC of social harmony and the theory of a harmonious civilization by every member of the GHA.
2. Creation of the textbook of the ABC and theory of a harmonious civilization
3. Fundraising for the GHA projects.
Gratitude. I express my hearty gratitude to all the Global Harmony Association members for active participation in its projects.
Dr Leo Semashko,
Founder and President,
Global Harmony Association and «Peace from Harmony» Website
February 12, 2011
New authors: 72
From Russia: 19 persons
Evgeny A. Abramyan, a Professor, a Futurologist, Russia, Moscow
Svetlana Tsimbalist, Russia, a Poet
Yury Tsimbalist, Russia, a Poet and a Musician
Leonid Timoshenko, Moscow, a Composer and a Musician, www.maestrotimoshenko.ru
Marina Ushakova, a Trainer of yoga, a Psychologist, Moscow
Tamara Lavrovskaya, Moscow, Intel Alliance of Civilizations, Candidate of economy science
Angelina Mogilyevskaya, Moscow, a Psychologist
Rais Atnagulov, Moscow, Fund "Mama", www.fondmama.ru
Victor Sharkov, PhD of Technical Science, Russia,
Vitaliy Pravdivtsev, Moscow, Candidate of technical science, a Scenario Writer and a Documentary Director
Alexander Ladugin, Moscow, the Center of Innovation, www.soc-preobrajenie.ru,
Dzhangar Pjurveev, Russia, an Academician, http://www.jungar.narod.ru
Alexander Trofimov, Novosibirsk, President of Space institute of Anthropoecology
Albert Charkin, St.-Petersburg, a Sculptor, a Professor
Giorgiy Sosin, St.-Petersburg, an Artist
Anatoly Haritonov, a Candidate of pf. Sciences, Moscow
Alexander Pertsev, Ekaterinburg, a Dean of philosophical faculty of UGU http://percev-club.ru
Alexander Trubachev, Deputy of Lensovet/Petrosovet, 1990-1993
Paul Tsuplenkov, Deputy of Lensovet/Petrosovet, 1990-1993
Theforeigners: 53 persons
Dr. Glen T. Martin, USA, Secretary-General,World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (WCPA)www.wcpa.biz, www.radford.edu/~gmartin
PhD Tiptur Chandrashekar, South Korea, International Peace Political and Social Activist
PhDMichaelBurawoy, USA, President, InternationalSociologicalAssociation
Yan Lee, Taiwan, the Honorable President of Academy Sinika, the Nobel Winner in Chemistry
PhD Margaret Archer, England, a Sociology Professor
PhD Michel Wieviorka, France, a Sociology Professor
PhD Mary Luz Sandoval, Colombia, a Sociology Professor
Ramesh Kumar, Pakistan, an Advocate of TopCourt
PhD Subhash Sharma, India, Director, Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
Dr. A.C. Pandey, India, a Sociology Professor
Dr. Smita Verma, India, a Sociology professor
Dr. Dorin Popa, Romania, a Professor
Dr. Ravinder Rena, Namibia, Professor, www.inderscience.com/ijeed
Jose Lopera, Mexica, a Poet
Ahmed Mansour, USA, Director, International Quranic Center, www.ahl-alquran.com
Zaure Khizatolla, Kazakhstan, a Poet
Nikolay Maltsev, Kazakhstan, Russian center of a science and culture in Astana
Zhandilda Zhakupov, Almaty, Kazakhstan, a President, the International Right Protection Center
Natalya Guk, Kazakhstan, a Journalist, Astana
Zhanat Aimanova, Kazakhstan, Astana, secretary of Mohamedzhanova
Tolegen Muhamedzhanov, a Senator of Kazakhstan Parliament
Svetlana Baymoldina, Kazakhstan, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, the Senior Lecturer of University, Astana
Natalya Kulinich, an Economist, Kiev, Ukraine
Yury Cherepahin, a Mathematician, Donetsk, Ukraine
Sergey Smeshko, Kiev, a Poet, a President of Fund, Ukraine
Ivan Mityay, Ukraine, a Senior Lecturer, a Biologist of Kiev University
Yury Kovalskiy, an Editor of magazine, Ukraine
Jacob Bright, President, GHA- Liberia
Emily Bestman, Vice President, GHA- Liberia
Louise Cheaye, Secretary General, GHA- Liberia
Lit.Dr.Apostolos Paschos, Greece, a Poet
Lit.Dr. Emmanuil N. Maragakis, Greece, Philologist
Dr. Hedva Robinson Bachrach, Israel, a Peacemaker
Prof. Dr. Taisir Subhi Yamin, Germany, General Director, International Centre for Innovation in Education (ICIE),http://icieworld.net/main
Prof. Dr. Seyhun Topbas, Turkey, Director of DILKOM, www.dilkom.anadolu.edu.tr
Marie Robert, France, auteure, chorégraphe, écrivaine et photographe, www.marierobert.com
Jeffrey B. Peters, USA, Mexico, a Peacemaker
Prof. Zhao Xiangze, China, Beijing, Urbanism
Prof. Hou Jinglin, China, Beijing, Urbanism, Director
Sahibzada Asim Maharvi, Pakistan, Chairman, Chistiya Ribbat, www.chishtiya.org
Haji Sayed Salman Chishty, Director, Chishty Foundation, www.chishtyFoundation.org
PhD Erica Lazarova, Bulgaria, History
PhD Chheng Vannarith, Cambodia, peacemaker
MD Johann Ge Moll, USA, www.g2institute.org
Boris Alkon, Israel, Chairman, Ass ‘Council of Civilizations’, Tel-Aviv
ErkamTufanAytav, Turkey, www.gyv.org.tr
Vita De Waal, Japan, E/Director, Foundation for Gaia, www.foundation-for-gaia.org, www.csvpa.org
Evangelos Denaxas, Ambassador of Greece in Kazakhstan, Astana
Dr. GadBachrach, Israel, Peacemaker,
Boris Alkon, Israel, Chairman, Ass ‘Council of Civilizations’, Tel-Aviv
PhD. Meir Danino, Israel, Science Faculty Head, Jerusalem
Fumi Srewart, USA, E/Directot, World Peace Prayer Society
Stefan Wiese, Germany, philologist
The site new pages are 42:
1-10. Ivan Ivanov. Harmony Webmaster
2-1-10-2. Discussion on Mathematics of Harmony and its Development in Harmonious Civilization
4-4-7. Subhash Sharma: innovative leadership for harmonious education
4-8-6. Ahmed Mansour. Islam: religion of peace from harmony
4-10-2. Nursultan Nazarbayev. Kazakhstan: Ñenter of Eurasian harmony
4-10-2-1. Kazakhstan: Strategy of Harmonism for the 21st Century
4-10-2-2. Astana 2010: The First Forum of Spiritual Culture of a Harmonious Civilization
4-10-3. Dalai Lama. Many Faiths, one Truth and Harmony
4-17. Glen Martin: World Constitution for Global Harmonious Civilization
5-2-10. Svetlana and Yuri Zimbalist: Harmony of love, poetry and music
5-2-11. Hedva Robinson Bachrach: For Peace and Harmony
5-5. Harmonious Civilization Sculpture as a Symbol of United Humanity in a New Millennium
5.13. Jose Lopera: Mexican poet of peace and harmony
5-14. Apostolos Paschos. Greek Poetry: Peace from Harmony
7-4-1-1. The Main Slogan for the 21st century: Learn, Learn and Learn again Harmony!
7-4-1-2. GHA Peace Project. "Israel - Palestine: Harmonization through Education instead Militarization"
7-4-1-3. Department of Harmonious Civilization for any University/College of the World
7-4-1-3. School of Peace through Harmonious Education for youth of Israel and Palestine
7-27-1. First International Congress on the Mathematician of Harmony: Odessa, Ukraine, October 8-10, 2010
12-5. GHA Conflicts: Steps to Harmony and Emancipation from Disharmony and Enmity
13-28. RUSSIA, FORWARD! To harmonious civilization!
13-29. CLUB-2009: Global Political Organisation for Harmonious Civilization
13-29. Harmonious Civilization Leaflets
14-1. GHA: Results of 2010 and Perspectives for 2011
14.2. Global Harmony Association (GHA) Sixth Anniversary
15. Addresses to the Philosophy and Sociology Institutions of Russian Academy
15.1. Mathematics of Harmonious Civilization (MHC): Letter to Grigory Perelman
15. Academy of Harmonious Leadership of a harmonious civilization
16. International Sociological Association: Move towards Sociology of Global Harmony
16.1. XVII World Congress of Sociology, Gothenburg, July 2010: Start to Understand Social Harmony
16.1.1. Michael Burawoy: Facing the Challenges of Global Sociology towards harmonious civilization
16.1.2. Yuan T. Lee. Energy, Environment and the Future of Mankind: Harmonious Civilization
16.1.3. Margaret Archer. The Current Crisis: Consequences of Neglecting the Four Key Principles of Catholic Social Doctrine of Harmony
16.1.4. Michel Wieviorka.Sociology on the move towards social harmony
16.1.5. Leo Semashko. Global Education as Harmonious Education of Global Harmonious Civilization
16.1.6. Mary Luz Sandoval.Colombian Sociology: Researches from Terror up to Peace and Harmony
17. The Future: Harmonious Civilization, or What? – The Program for the world TV Broadcast
18. Global Harmony Association (GHA): National Departments / Offices
The site new publications are: 30+17+148 = 195:
Translations are 30:
1. Pages "About Us" and "Mission":
1. Ivan Mityay - in Ukrainian
2. Maria Cristina Azcona - Spanish
3. Heli Habirimana - French
4. Tatomir Ion-Marius - by Romanian
5. Kae Mori - Japanese
6. Takis Ioannides - Greek
7. Renato Corsetti - Esperanto
8. Dalia Steiner - Hebrew
9. Stefan Wiese - German
2. "Declaration" and the "Treaty":
1. Inna Fomin - In Esperanto
2. Ivan Mityay - in Ukrainian
3. GHA TV project:
1. Hedva Bachrach - Hebrew
2. Ivan Mityay - in Ukrainian
3. Maria Cristina Azcona - Spanish
4. Heli Habirimana - French
5. Tatomir Ion-Marius - by Romanian
6. Kae Mori - Japanese
7. Takis Ioannides - Greek
8. Tholana Chakravarty - Hindi
Messages are 17:
News. Leo Semashko, Ernesto Kahan, Laj Utreja and Kae Morii. Global Harmony Association (GHA) Sixth Anniversary. 12/02/11 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. Review. Documentary Zeitgeist. Step to Harmony through Industrialism Collapse 06/02/11 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko, Laj Utreja, Ernesto Kahan and Kae Morii. A New Year Message from the GHA. 25/12/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. GHA: Results of 2010 and Perspectives for 2011. 26/11/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko, Laj Utreja and Kae Morii. GHA Greetings in honor of the International Day of Peace, Sept. 21 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. World Congress of Sociology, July 2010, Gothenburg: Move to Harmony (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko and Laj Utreja. June 21, 2010: First Global Harmony Day of Harmonious Civilization (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko and Laj Utreja. Harmonious Education: Today’s Top Priority for Children. GHA Message on Protection and Children’s Priority Day, June 1, 2010 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. AHL Conception and President approval, May 22, 2010 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. May 1: Global Love Day. Congratulations and New philosophy of love from harmony in a new civilization: 01/05/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. FYI: GHA Letters to Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Denis Kucinich and the American physicists: 29/04/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. Russia and USA: First Practical Step to Nuclear Zero on a Way of Harmonious Civilization. 08/04/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. Harmony as a new, unknown, source of billions. I call you to study to earn money from harmony and for harmony!!! 28/03/10 (En, Ru)
News. Leo Semashko. Website “Peace from Harmony” for Harmonious Civilization: Updating Finish. February 25, 2010 (En, Ru)
14. Leo Semashko. The GHA fifth anniversary: results. February 21, 2010 (En, Ru)
14. Leo Semashko, Ada Aharoni, Reimon Bachika, Martha DeWitt, Bernard Scott. Jubilee congratulations to the GHA members with the fifth anniversary of the GHA. February 14, 2010 (En, Ru)
Projects, articles and etc. are 150:
1-5. Leo Semashko, Laj Utreja and Kae Morii. GHA Greetings in honor of the International Day of Peace, Sept. 21 (En, Ru)
1-14-2. Leo Semashko and Laj Utreja. June 21, 2010: First Global Harmony Day of Harmonious Civilization (En, Ru)
1-14-2-1. Leo Semashko and Laj Utreja. Harmonious Education: Today’s Top Priority for Children. GHA Message on Protection and Children’s Priority Day, June 1, 2010 (En, Ru)
2-1-10-1. Peter Sergienko. Sacred Geometry of harmony. Letter to Alexey Stakhov (Ru)
2-1-10-2. Peter Sergienko, Alexey Stakhov, Anatoly Kharitonov, Leo Semashko. Discussion on mathematics of harmony and its development in a harmonious civilization (Ru)
4-4-2. Tholana Chakravarthy. Humans Are Me. Poem (En)
4-6-5. Francis Fung. Why The World is not in Harmony? (En)
4-8-2. Ammar Banni. Poem for Astana Forum. Peace and evolution (En)
4-8-5. Ahmed Mansour. Islam: religion of peace (En)
4-10-2-2. Leo Semashko. Astana 2010: The First Forum of Spiritual Culture of a Harmonious Civilization. Report and 60 photos on the participation of the GHA delegation the World Forum of Spiritual Culture, Astana, October 8-10, 2010 (En, Ru)
4-10-2-2. Leo Semashko. Harmonious civilization and the priority of spiritual culture. Paper in Astana, October 2010 (En)
4-10-2-2. Nina Meyerhof. Children of the Earth: a member supporting the Noosphere Constitution. Paper at Astana, October 18-20, 2010 (En)
4-10-3. Dalai Lama. Many Faiths, one Truth (En)
4-12. Peter Goodchild. The Imminent Collapse of Industrial Society (En)
4-12. John Kozy. As Western Civilization Lies Dying (En)
4-15. Rene Wadlow. World Day of Social Justice (En, Ru)
4-15. Rene Wadlow. March 8: International Day of Women: Women as Peacemakers. The Bridge of Beauty and Understanding (En)
4-17. Glen T. Martin. History and Significance of the Earth Constitution (En)
5-2. Francisco Matos. Poem. Educating all children for HARMONY (En)
5-2-5. Susana Roberts. St. Valentine's Story. Poem: St. Valentine's day (En)
5-2-5. Susana Roberts. Poems. Peace. Little Mind (En)
5-2-10. Nina Yudina. Poem. The Global Harmony Association (En, Ru)
5-2-10. Svetlana and Yuri Zimbalist: Harmony of love, poetry and music. 18 Poems (Ru)
5-2-11. Hedva Robinson Bachrach: For Peace and Harmony. Five poems (En)
5-5. Leo Semashko. Harmonious Civilization Sculpture as a Symbol of United Humanity in a New Millennium (En, Ru)
5-9. Guy Crequie. Conference at the University of Tokyo on August 2, 2010 (En, Fr)
5-10. Ernesto Kahan. Sixty five years after the atomic destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. August 2010 (En)
5-10. Ernesto Kahan. Everlasting Peace from A-Genocide of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The nomination of Hiroshima/Nagasaki for the Nobel Peace Prize. Speech in University of Tokyo, August 2, 2010 (En)
5-13. Jose Lopera. Five Poems (En)
5-14. Apostolos Paschos. Poems: Harmony, Peace, Hiroshima and Nagasaki (En)
7-4-1-1. Leo Semashko. The Main Slogan for the 21st century: Learn, Learn and Learn again Harmony! Introductory Course to the Harmonious Civilization Theory (En, Ru)
7-4-1-2. Leo Semashko and coauthors. GHA Peace Project. "Israel - Palestine: Harmonization through Education instead Militarization" (En, Ru)
7-4-1-4. Department of Harmonious Civilization, for any University/College of the World (En, Ru)
7-4-1-3. School of Peace through Harmonious Education for youth of Israel and Palestine (En, Ru)
7-9-1. Paul Tsuplenkov. Living Lensovet (Ru)
7-9. Leo Semashko. “Sphere Democracy Group” in Petrosovet 1992: The First Political Sprout of a Harmonious Civilization And a Way for Exit of Russia from the Century Failure (En, Ru)
7-26. Alexey Stakhov. Response to the criticism of O. Akimov (Ru)
7-27-1. Alexey Stakhov. First International Congress on the Mathematician of Harmony (En, Ru)
7-27-1. Leo Semashko and GHA co-authors. GHA Leaflet. From mathematics of harmony of Alexey Stakhov to mathematics of the spheral four-dimensional fractals of a harmonious civilization (En, Ru)
7-27-1. Leo Semashko. Report on the First International Congress on Mathematics of Harmony (En, Ru)
7-27-1. Leo Semashko. Harmonious civilization, Tetranet Thinking and Mathematics of Harmony (Ru)
12-5. Leo Semashko. Anatomy of Logic and Psychology of the "Islamic" conflict in GHA: Analysis and Conclusions (En, Ru)
12-5. Ernesto Kahan, Bernard Scott and others. Responses on the "Islamic" conflict in GHA (En, Ru)
13-27. Dominica McBride, Matjaz Mulej, Victoria Osipchik, Laj Utreja, Eduard Soroko. Reviews of Harmonious Civilization (En, Ru)
13-27. Anastasia Dolgosheva. The Harmonious Developed. Interview with Leo Semashko in the newspaper “Petersburg Vedomosti” on March 23, 2010 (En, Ru)
13-28. Leo Semashko and coauthors. RUSSIA, FORWARD! To harmonious civilization! (En, Ru)
13-29. Leo Semashko and coauthors. CLUB-2009: Global Political Organisation for Harmonious Civilization (En, Ru)
14. Congratulations of the GHA 46 members of the 15 countries with the GHA fifth anniversary (En, Ru)
14-1. Leo Semashko. GHA: Results of 2010 and Perspectives for 2011 (En, Ru)
14-2. Leo Semashko, Laj Utreja, Ernesto Kahan and Kae Morii. Global Harmony Association (GHA) Sixth Anniversary. Message (En, Ru)
15. Leo Semashko. Addresses at the Philosophy and Sociology Institutions of the Russian Academy (Ru)
15-1. Leo Semashko. Mathematics of harmonious civilization (MHC): Letter to Grigory Perelman (Ru)
15. Leo Semashko and 17 coauthors. Academy of Harmonious Leadership: Conception and Modules (En, Ru)
16. Leo Semashko. Programm and Statement for the ISA new TG: “Global Sociology of Harmonious Civilization” (En, Ru)
16-1. Leo Semashko. Massive Change of Sociology to Global Social Harmony. The report on participation in the Sociological Congress (En, Ru)
16-1-1. Michael Burawoy, ISA new President. Facing the Challenges of Global Sociology (En, Ru)
16-1-2. Yuan T. Lee, Nobel Prize on Chemistry. Energy, Environment and the Future of Mankind (En, Ru)
16-1-3. Margaret Archer, ISA President 1986-1990. The Current Crisis: Consequences of Neglecting the Four Key Principles of Catholic Social Doctrine (En, Ru)
16-1-4. Michel Wieviorka. ISA President 2006-2010. Sociology on the move (En, Ru)
16-1-5. Leo Semashko. Global Education as Harmonious Education of Global Harmonious Civilization (En, Ru)
16-1-6. Mary Luz Sandoval. Colombian Sociology in a context of violence and terror (En, Ru)
Global Harmony Association (GHA) Sixth Anniversary. Message. February 12, 2011
Dear GHA Members and friends:
February 15, 2011 marks the sixth anniversary of the GHA. We are grateful for your continued support and solidarity and wish you health, happiness and harmony in your lives!
Let us briefly summarize the past year, our achievements and shortcomings, and define our role in the contemporary world situation. This was the first year of a harmonious civilization, born in 2009.
For the past year the number of the GHA members has increased by 70 people to 460. The number of the countries represented in the GHA has increased from 48 to 56. The number of pages added on our site, “Peace from Harmony” has increased from 290 to 330. The number of the site visits has increased by more than 500,000 to more than 2.2 million.
The GHA delegations participated in three major International Congresses: Sociology in Gothenburg (July 2010), Mathematics in Odessa (October 2010) and Spiritual Culture in Astana (October 2010). Reports of our participation in the congresses were published. These and similar conferences in the past year, in the general direction to harmony, is yet another confirmation of the birth of a harmonious civilization in 2009, which began immediately to know itself at the different layers of spiritual culture.
Another no less important activity undertaken by the GHA in the past year was the creation of its national offices in four countries: Ukraine, Liberia, Pakistan and Israel with Palestine. In total now, we have 6 branches. In addition, there is a preparation for the offices in Kazakhstan, Greece, India, Rwanda and Bulgaria.
The main thrust of our collective work is to collectively create the various projects of global harmony. We discussed and approved about 10 such projects, including 4 educational along with media publicity through television, translated in 10 languages. Our projects reflect the GHA mission – pave the conscious way for a harmonious civilization in which self-consciousness can come only through an appropriate, harmonious education. Therefore, our focus is education. The principal significance of our Academies and Schools of Harmony lies in the fact that they appear on the boundary between the industrial and harmonious civilizations. They form the bridge of non-violent transition across the chasm between the two civilizations for different communities, regions and countries.
Lastyear,the GHAcontributedtoglobalpeaceof harmoniouscivilization, developinga Nuclear Zero project, which began in2009withan agreement between Russia and theUnited States, as well asthe Praguespeechof U.S. PresidentObama. The GHAmembersparticipatedinpeaceconferencesinTokyoand the MiddleEast,for the 65th anniversary ofthe atomicbombings of Hiroshima andNagasaki.
With all the GHA successes accomplished in the past year, a major flaw was also noted. Unfortunately, our members are still deprived of the scientific knowledge of harmonious civilization and the ABC of global harmony. Without this knowledge, we cannot be successful in achieving our mission, especially in the educational projects. We cannot teach others the alphabet of harmony without first knowing it ourselves. Therefore, the knowledge of a harmonious civilization must now be the first requirement for each member of the GHA. This is especially important in today's aggravating situation of regional and global tensions, which can be defused only through the knowledge of social harmony embodied in the educational, informational and political institutions. Social harmony can only be based on this knowledge and relevant institutions, the need of which is growing rapidly in the modern world.
During the last several weeks we witnessed massive waves of protests and riots in Tunisia and Egypt that have expanded, like an epidemic, to other countries in the region such as Algeria, Yemen and Jordan. Most analysts are predicting increasingly more confrontations and conflicts, not only in the Arab countries, but in the entire world. Therefore, an institution such as GHA, which provides the greatest ideology to achieve a universal peace through harmony, is important and significant.
Prof. Ernesto Kahan*, the 1st GHA Vice President wrote in 2010, “Our civilization never, in all its history, was under two real opposed feasibilities. on the one hand, through slow destruction of the environment by the use of atomic weapons, it faces the possibility to completely exterminate the life on Earth. on the other hand, through the necessary level of development that the human society has reached, it is now possible to totally eliminate hunger in the world-what seemed incredible just few years ago-and also to achieve a universal contract of harmony that will assure the peaceful relationship among the countries. But, what does harmony mean? For me harmony is the state of equilibrium among the components of a system that by nature tend to entropy. Harmony should be the basis for the peaceful coexistence among nations and political agreements. Harmony can never be eternal and complete, but is essential in the present stage of our civilization if mankind have to survive.”
At this crucial time in the history of humankind, the GHA is a key institution which offers means to achieve peace from harmony. In the face of the multitudes of local and regional confrontations, it is necessary to explore the real possibility to achieve peace.Thus far the conflicts have been mitigated through hegemony, or in other words, defeating the enemy.Continuing this trend to resolve global tensions would result in irreparable universal catastrophe.
At the entrance of the new millennium, when the prevalent ideologies were at odds with reality, arose GHA, a new world civic institution, which offers to humanity the necessary philosophical and political ideology for the continuity of civilization and social progress through harmony on the way to global peace.
We welcome you in the dialogues for peace from harmony!
We congratulate you for a successful year in harmony and many thanks for your contributions in it!
Dr. Leo Semashko,
Prof. Ernesto Kahan, GHA 1st Vice President, Israel
Dr. Laj Utreja,
GHA – Japan President
*Prof. Emeritus Ernesto Kahan. Tel Aviv University, Israel
1st Vice President of Global Harmony Association (GHA)
1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture
President-Israel Physicians for Peace and Preservation of the Environment
& Former Vice President of IPPNW (Organization awarded Nobel Peace Prize 1985)
Co-Executive President of UHE Hispano-American Writers Union
Vice President-IFLAC (Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace)
Review. Documentary Zeitgeist. Step to Harmony through Industrialism Collapse
Today I saw a large (161 minutes) documentary film by American producer Peter Joseph: Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w), which made a huge impression and forced to think again about the world situation and its interpretation. Below is my review of it.
The film is divided into two unequal parts: a negative or critical, occupies about three-quarters of the time and positive, which occupies the remaining quarter. This film, as well as other films by Peter Joseph is very popular: they were watching hundreds of people millions.
Authors of the film are the American technical scientists under the ideological leadership of 94 year old industrial designer, engineer and futurist Jacque Fresco from Florida, who offered to refuse from the money, market, government, business and advertising agents to live in his ideal cities, drawn on paper.
The authors talk about the collapse of the U.S. and monetary-market system of industrialism (industrial civilization), in which America is the leader. In this they see zeitgeist, which is disclosed in the corresponding theses of the film below.
- The social pathologies, war, terror, poverty as a higher violence is good for industrialism, especially for the U.S.
- Here prevails a perverted value system of unlimited consumerism, which constantly reproduces the violence and in which people are transformed into unfeeling robots.
- The market economy and monetary system are faulty and their economic theories are false, only praising the economic delirium of paradigm of infinite growth.
- This leads the U.S. and industrialism to the inevitable collapse. The U.S. wealth makes them more vulnerable for economic collapse.
- The new civilization is necessary. It must begin with the limited resources of the Earth, with “recourse- orientation economy." It is based on the systems theory, dynamic equilibrium and harmony of resources. Its main goal is harmony with nature.
- The main way to achieve the goal is the rejection from the market, governments, stock exchanges, and most importantly – from the money. The documentary protracted end is devoted to the mystical, pathos and anarchic refusal of the crowd of non-poor people from money, flinging cases with dollars to the bank bottom.
I fully share the authors' main conclusion about the inevitable collapse of industrialism and the need for harmony with nature. At the same time, I see in the documentary many fundamental flaws that I expressed in the following critical comments.
- The authors see only one, the negative trend of our time, leading industrial civilization (industrialism) to collapse. But they do not see, do not know the facts and do not realize the other, the opposite trend: the emergence of a harmonious civilization (harmonism). Just these two polar tendencies of modernity and historical change of the first trend by priority of the second one is the true ZEITGEIST. These trends are analyzed in the Global Harmony Association, in GHA (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=382). Ignorance of the alternative trend, embodied in 2009 in the birth of a harmonious civilization, does not allow the authors to understand the real zeitgeist.
- The saddest thing in this movie is the lack of a new positive value, which would give new meaning to the life of societies and people, uniting and inspiring them. This value can only be harmony. This word is pronounced in the film passing 2-3 times without defining it. But its mention evidences the relevant authors’ intuition, however, deprived of its scientific understanding. It was first presented in the GHA, in its projects for 6 years, especially in the "Declaration of Harmonious Civilization» (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=375), as well as in the book "Harmonious Civilization” (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=379).
- Harmony with nature is the dream of the filmmakers. But it is impossible without social harmony within society, about that they, unfortunately, did not have the slightest idea. It is unfolded in the first approximation in the GHA program book "Harmonious civilization."
- The authors restrict the understanding of society actually by one economy, as well as contemporary economists, the theory of who failed. Therefore, the filmmakers reduce the essence of the new society to the old, industrial, economic priority, only to redefine it as "recourse- orientation economy" that does not change its traditional priorities of things and consumerism. The crisis of industrial economic theories is overcome in a model of a harmonious economy (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=414).
- The authors do not see a deep multidimensional social disharmony generating collapse of industrialism. This disharmony is not eliminated at the level of the economy even "recourse- orientation economy”, but at the level of deep multidimensional structure of social harmony, the four fundamental, equally necessary and sufficient, spheres of society: sociosphere, infosphere, orgsphere, and technosphere. Overcoming the disharmony of these spheres is only possible in a harmonious civilization based on scientific knowledge of the laws of harmony presented in the GHA book "Harmonious Civilization" (above).
- The authors identify the U.S. collapse with the collapse of the world. But it is not so, because other than the U.S. local civilizations have more great potential of historical and cultural harmony than the U.S.: China, Europe, India, Russia and Moslem world.
- The absence of a general theory of society and the knowledge of two alternative trends of modern social development generates futurological helplessness of the movie, which is overcome in the GHA theory and projects of global harmony. The film positive part is powerless to show real output in the scientific vision of the future, a place of which it occupies an interesting but unfounded design utopia.
- Unfortunately, the authors mentality remains industrial and one-dimensional. It begins and ends with the economy. In it a human with his knowledge and education is extended to backyard. First, we need to harmonize human and his thinking (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=400), and the economy and everything else - later. only harmonious human can breathe harmony into all social institutions, including economic ones: money market, stock exchanges, banks, etc.
- The authors, unfortunately, ignore the education and nothing to do with it. But only education is a source and a catalyst for change. Make a person by harmonious can only harmonious general education, unfolded in the GHA nine education projects GHA (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=461). Any harmonious change in society can only begin with a harmonious human thought, which begins with its harmonious education. only human creates all the resources and all the institutions, the harmony of which depends only from harmony of human and his thinking.
- Despair of the authors from social illiteracy leads them to the anarchist rejection of proven economic institutions of society: money, market, etc. They do not offer anything constructive in return and do not realize that without them society will perish. They can not imagine the possibility of their cardinal, harmonious transformation, which for a number of institutions, such as a harmonious currency proposed in the GHA project (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=390). The transformation of these institutions took place in the history steadily. Our time is no exception of it.
1. This film is a good illustration and proof of the theory of a harmonious civilization in part of the inevitable collapse of industrialism. Therefore, I urge all to see this remarkable, in own way, film! Compare it with the GHA book dedicated to a harmonious civilization, and finds the zeitgeist!
2. For each item of criticism the GHA has a positive alternative. Therefore, the GHA could fill this lack and create own documentary film for 60-90 minutes: Zeitgeist: from Industrialism to Harmonism. But for this movie requires about 20 thousand dollars. Can anyone of the GHA members to donate this amount, or find it to create this film? It would be the GHA breakthrough in the media.
Dr. Leo Semashko,
A New Year Message from the GHA
December 25, 2010
2011 is the second year of a ‘Harmonious Civilization (HC).’ This baby is only one year old, and incapable to protect itself from its environment replete with violence, terrorism and war. The GHA and our friends must protect this beautiful baby. The first step in this direction is to provide a proper schooling for the HC children. This requires development of sociology (science) of a HC to introduce the alphabet and language of social harmony in the grade school curriculums all over the world. This education and upbringing will nurture fellowship and harmony among the children to prevent ethnic and religious strife.
Next, we need to create the Academies of Harmony for the training of teachers and government officials who are able to harmoniously resolve any social problems. Equally important is engaging the media, especially TV about HC, which will maintain its identity. For the general population, we must create the Centers of Harmonization, which will teach people solve the family and domestic conflicts harmoniously. For the governments of warring countries, we need to create projects such as, “Harmonization and not Militarization.” Simultaneously, we need to create artistic images of a HC in different art forms: sculpture, poetry, music, similar to the Statue of Liberty, the Christ-Redeemer, Schiller’s Ode of Joy, and Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, which would inspire and unite humanity in the new dream of the 21st century – the dream of global HC.
To carry out the projects already created by the GHA, we must establish the GHA offices in each country with different manifestations. The GHA offices already exist in 5 countries; and the different manifestations of the GHA offices may be scientific: sociology, mathematics, philosophy, journalism, and so on, or in art form: music, poetry, sculpture, architecture, etc. The different manifestations will ensure the development of spiritual culture of a HC and assure its longevity.
The GHA mission is: Establish peace from harmony or pave the conscious way for a HC and guard it by people of goodwill on Earth who want peace without war, terror and violence, and who want prosperity for all nations on one common Spaceship Earth.
The GHA wishes you and the HC baby a Happy New Year 2011 in our warm and secure circle around the world!
Leo Semashko, Ph.D.
Prof. Ernesto Kahan, GHA First Vice President,
Vice-President, IPPNW: Nobel Peace Prize 1985
Laj Utreja, Ph.D.
GHA – Japan President
GHA: Results of 2010 and Prospects for 2011
GHA: Results of 2010 and Prospects for 2011
Approved by the GHA on December 6, 2010
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=479
In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=448
The most important point we must emphasize: 2010 is the first anniversary of the global harmonious civilization on the threshold of which humanity entered November 1, 2009: it is the date of publication in the English language the GHA joint program book "Harmonious Civilization” (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=379). This book contains the first collection of facts, the first Declaration, the first scientific explanation of this civilization, the first alphabet of social harmony and the ABC of its spiritual culture. Birth of a harmonious civilization is a worthy new date for "Harmonious Era Calendar", created in the GHA in 2006.
How reliable is our explanations and evidences to be seen by time. Already this year has brought new facts of its evidences. Already this year was about 10 independent from each other scientific and cultural events in the world who feel and prove it. It is our new modernity! For GHA this year was the first time the spread of this good and encouraging news at various conferences, leaflets, papers, brochures, new members and other events. What results we noted the first year of a harmonious civilization?
The GHA results of 2010:
- The GHA number exceeded 400 members from 48 countries of the world and established two branches of GHA: USA and Japan.
- Establishment in January-November, three new projects of the GHA: Harmonious Leadership Academy; Kazakhstan - Harmonism Strategy for the 21st century; Russia, Forward, towards Harmonious Civilization. Total number of the GHA global harmony projects reached 25.
- Publication of two booklets: Kazakhstan - Harmonism Strategy for the 21st century (20p); Russia, Forward, towards Harmonious Civilization (30p – only Russian). Number of the GHA books and brochures reached 6.
- Creation of five new leaflets of GHA for: Sociological Congress in Gothenburg; 65 anniversary of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; International Peace Day on September 21; the First Congress on Mathematics of Harmony in Odessa; and World Forum of Spiritual Culture in Astana.
- Creating the GHA Higher Award "Harmony Crystal" for Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev, this has been transferred to him in Astana at the Forum. It is Dr. Laj Utreja’s – GHA-USA President – great contribution at first.
- Participation of the GHA delegations and members in four international events related to harmony: World Congress of Sociology in Gothenburg - 6 members (July), First International Congress on Mathematics of Harmony - 7 members (October), World Forum of Spiritual Culture - 14 members of 10 countries (October); Philosophical orientations Russia: harmony, synthesis, quality - 4 members (November).
- Holding the first training session on alphabet of social harmony within the first Academy of Harmony in Astana on October 19, 2010.
- Creation of 28 new pages on the website "Peace from harmony", a visit which exceeded 2,1 million visits. Publication of more than 200 new informational materials was on it, including about 20 translations into different languages.
- Creating the GHA Department "Golden Proportions of Harmonious Civilization”: President Prof. Alexey Stakhov, Vice-Presidents: Dr. Scott Olsen (USA) and Dr. Tatiana Egorova (Ukraine).
- The revival of poetry contest and anthology of texts for the creation of the Harmony Hymn under the leadership of GHA Vice-President and the Nobel Laureate Ernesto Kahan.
- Publication of several articles on the GHA in Greek newspapers (Dimitris Kraniotis and Takis Ioannides), Romanian newspapers (Tatomir Ion Marius) and the St. Petersburg newspaper (Anastasia Dolgosheva).Takis Ioannides’ TV interviews and lectures in Athens.
- Establishment the GHA Informational Order, as part of its Statutes, harmonizing the relationship of different religious beliefs within the GHA.
The main purpose of last year and next: the creation of the Academy of Social Harmony in any country in the world. The main shortcoming in the GHA ισ a very low level of publishing articles and PR about the GHA: only in Greece, Romania and St. Petersburg.
All our achievements are a common result, in which there is some contribution of the GHA each member, so everyone is commendable.
2011 is the second year of a harmonious civilization of humanity, and the second year into Harmonious Era Calendar. This infancy require special care and development, especially the skills to go on the different countries, learn the harmony alphabet and talk about self. The GHA Perspectives (Program) for 2011 is dedicated to this evolution.
The GHA Perspectives (Program) for 2011:
1. Finish the reports (with pictures) of the Congresses in Odessa and Astana.
2. Continue to search the country and funding for the creation of the Harmony Academy. Letters on this subject will be to the Presidents of Costa Rica: Charles Mercieca, Laj Utreja and Leo Semashko and Greece: Dimitris P. Kraniotis, Laj Utreja and Leo Semashko.
3. The GHA Letter to sculptors of the world with a proposal to hold a world contest to create a sculpture “Harmonious Civilization" as a unifying and inspiring spiritual symbol for humanity of the 21st century. (GHA has an image of this sculpture and will offer it for discussion by members of GHA).
4. The GHA Letter to mathematicians of the world with an invitation to solve the hypothesis (task) of harmonious proportions for the spheral social fractals. (This idea was offer in Odessa).
5. The GHA Letter to composers of the world with a proposal to hold a world contest for the creation of the Harmony Hymn.
6. The GHA Letter to billionaires of the world, especially the 40 philanthropists in the U.S., with an invitation to create the Harmonious Civilization Foundation, aimed primarily at creating the Harmony Academies and Harmony Schools all over the world.
7. Complete the formation of the GHA branches in Liberia, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, China, Kazakhstan and Bulgaria. Recommend to all national offices of GHA to form and to submit for public discussion in their country of a national project: "Harmonism Strategy for the 21st century" or "Forward, towards Harmonious Civilization". Establishment of the Academies of Social Harmony in each such country is the first step in the implementation of this project. Projects-analogues are: Kazakhstan - Harmonism Strategy for the 21st century: (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=445) and: Russia, Forward, towards Harmonious Civilization (in Russian): (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=435).
8. Create a website for the Harmonious Leadership Academy and begin its work in the mode of distance learning.
9. Create a group "Sociocybernetics of Harmonious Civilization" in RC51 Sociocybernetics of the International Sociological Association (ISA) with invitation: Drs Bernard Scott, Bernd Hornung, Margaret Maas, Mary Luz Robayo, Leo Semashko, etc.
10. Create the ISA Thematic Group "Sociology of Harmonious Sociology" with an invitation to it not only sociologists, but also other members of the GHA, as well as other related organizations.
11. Create the GHA Vice-president for comparative sociological studies of the spheral classes of the population in: EU, USA, China, India and Russia: Dr. Ananta Kumar Giri
12. Create the GHA Vice-president for children's priority: Dr. Tholana Chakravarthy
13. Create the GHA Vice-president group responsible for PR on different continents: Guy Crequie and Renato Corsetti (Europe), Charles Mercieca (North America), Heli Habyarimana (Africa), Steve Rajan and Ananta Kumar Giri (Asia), Prof, Hou Jinglin and Prof, Zhao Xiangze from Beijing (China) and Maria Cristina Azcona (South America).
14. Create the GHA Vice-president for the music Festivals of Harmony: Leonid Timoshenko.
15. Create the GHA Vice-president group responsible for the formation of the GHA national offices on different continents, and world languages: Prof. Ernesto Kahan - Spanish-speaking countries, Jean Basabose - African countries; Steve Rajan and Ananta Kumar Giri - Asian countries.
16. Continue to work on the GHA textbook for the Academy of Harmony.
17. Correct the GHA Statutes and Board with regard to new ideas and organizational changes in the GHA.
18. Announce contest for Youth GHA President.
19. Prepared and tested in university the lectures of the GHA scientists on a topic: Harmonious Civilization: History, Modernity, Science and Political Future.
20. Prepare a project of educational and discussion program for TV broadcast: "The Future: Harmonious Civilization, or What?"
21. Prepare the GHA application (by December 31, 2010) to GRAWEMEYER AWARD FOR IDEAS IMPROVING WORLD ORDER: Dr. Laj Utreja and Leo Semashko.
22. Take part and form a delegation to the next world event: Congress on Mathematics of Harmony in Odessa; World Forum of Spiritual Culture in Astana (18-20 October); Celebrating the birthday of Confucius in China in September (Lana Yang’s proposal).
23. Turning Forum of "Peace from harmony" in the active tool of constant debate in the GHA: Leo Semashko, Ivan Ivanov and the GHA VPs for PR.
24. Complete the formation of the GHA Memorandum on Harmony Ethics.
25. Start preparing the "World Encyclopedia of Harmony" in both paper and electronic forms, including on the Internet like Wikipedia: Alexander Olshansky.
26. Prepare the charter for the GHA-USA and solicit membership: Laj Utreja.
27. Publication the GHA books and reviews them in the different sociological journals and publishing houses, such as Sillabapress in Colombia: Mary Luz Robayo.
The strategy of these perspectives is simple: overcome the misunderstanding and lack of recognition of the inevitability of a harmonious civilization through various ways and methods of different social spheres: Sociosphere (education), Infosphere (different forms of science, spirituality and media), Orgsphere (institutional variety) and the Technosphere (physical and economic forms).