"Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons"
in the Gandhian "Anti-Nuclear Manifesto"
Dear the UN General Assembly (GA) Members,
The Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA), a peacemaking NGO uniting more than 600 humanities scientists from more than 50 countries, is happy to congratulate you on the "UN International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons" established by the UNGA in 2013. We wish UNGA in this turning year, 76 years after the genocidal atomic bombings of civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, finally get on track of a systematic search for a scientific project for the nonviolent elimination of nuclear weapons, which, unfortunately, is still unknown to humanity and the UN.
The GGHA invites you to approve since September 28, 2021, the UN International Contest for the best "International Scientific Project" (ISP) for the "Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons" (TENW) and launch since January 2022 the financed in $100 thousand development of its preliminary essays during 6 months until September 2022 for each substantiated collective application of scientific humanities teams. (The UN has forgotten about them, as if they do not exist or are they equal to zero?*) Then, in September, select the four best essays from these ones for the development of a full-fledged ISP-TENW for a year with funding of $400 thousand each. Only in this case, humanity and the UN can finally have a choice of the best ISP-TENW in order to work with them substantively and effectively further, instead of the endless and fruitless words of the past 76 years, which cannot be continued further on the “edge of the nuclear abyss”.
The situation with the nuclear arms race has become so deadly dangerous for all humanity that UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres was forced to admit that it had put "the world on the abyss edge." Therefore, he made the only true, indisputable conclusion: "We face a moment of truth… Now is the time to eliminate nuclear weapons from our world, and usher in a new era of dialogue, trust and peace for all people." But there is nothing to open this era, for 76 years not a single ISP-TENW has been created. This era can come only based on the objective, scientific truth of the humanity survival and the earthly civilization preservation.
For 16 years of its research work, the GGHA has created a fundamental, innovative, collective international "Global Peace Science of Spherons" (GPSS), briefly "Spheronics" based on the Gandhian discovery of the truth of saving nonviolent spherons almost a century ago. This unprecedented science was empirically verified in the GGHA by world statistics and became the theoretical pillar of the ISP-TENW first draft, which was proposed in the Gandhian "Anti-Nuclear Manifesto" (Delhi, 2020, 104 p.) by the 46 GGHA coauthors, including 4 Nobel Peace Laureates from 26 countries (https://peacefromharmony.org/docs/Anti-Nuclear-Manifesto-XXI.pdf). This Manifesto was presented to the UNGA in 2020 December, and we are happy to send it to you again in the attachment of this Day for your discussion on September 28. At your "The high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly to commemorate and promote the International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons, will take place on Tuesday, 28 September 2021" you could run a practical International ISP-TENW Contest, which we offered back in 2016.
The breakthrough practical moment of our Manifesto (IX.10, 88 p.) is a proposal for the UNGA to recommend funding of $100 thousand for the development of a unique anti-nuclear project of the GGHA within the framework of the International Research Laboratory (IRL) for 6 months by 8 scientists GGHA. This will be a real step by the UN in a practical search for a scientific breakthrough and the world's backtrack from the "the abyss edge" or "shift of the arms race (death) into the race of peace" (life), according to the great M.L. King Jr. The discussion of this project in the UN will be the "first swallow" and will give impetus to the ISP-TENW Contest, which will open “a new era of dialogue, trust and peace for all people.” This is the modest funding of $100 thousand high meaning.
With hope to your understanding and support for the unique initiative of an international group of scientists, extremely relevant for the UN "on the abyss edge ",
On behalf of the GGHA "Anti-Nuclear Manifesto" 46 co-authors,
Dr. Leo Semashko,
GGHA Founder (2005) and Honorary President,
Three times (2013, 2017 and 2020) Western scientists nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize:
September 26, 2021
* When will be possible the "Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons" and militarism in general?
- only with the complete overcoming of total confrontation by global sociogenetic spherons based on the humanitarian Megascience Gandhian Spheronics.
The solution of the humanity global holistic problem “total elimination of nuclear weapons” is not a question of natural but of only socio-humanitarian sciences, which have been in a deep depression, stagnation and disunity for more than a century. They vegetate in a state of "pre/until" scientificity, not possessing any fundamental holistic and cementing real social substance that raises them to the level of the natural sciences objective truth. Therefore, they do not receive, in fact, any due public attention and priority financial stimulus of the society. Over the past century, they have turned into the fifth wheel and a servant of ideological warfare in its constantly growing world confrontation as an auxiliary manipulative tool of endless propaganda and counter-propaganda.
The beginning of their world stagnation was the Bolshevik violent coup d'etat of 1917, which affirmed the hegemony of the false, anti-scientific Marxist ideology of bloody class struggle and communist dictatorship. Its highest goal was a violent world totalitarian communism: the symbol of which was the planet under the yoke of the hammer/sickle. It has led to suffering and genocidal destruction in dozens of countries around the world for hundreds of millions of innocent people in the 20th century.
In response, it engendered an equally fierce militaristic resistance, a formidable instrument of which was nuclear weapons after WW II. It has elevated confrontation and violence to the rank of civilizational suicide of world strategic politics ever since. No one knows a way out of it, including the UN 76 years after the genocidal atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which has launched a spiral of unrestrained nuclear arms race so far, the growth of which is planned for decades in the future. A way out of nuclear suicide/genocide can only be offered by fundamental humanitarian science, which is absent due to its age-old ideological stagnation.
Over a century in this "science" not a single fundamental discovery was made, except for the Gandhian discovery in 1927 of the law of world varnas/spherons of nonviolence as a "Newtonian law" of excluding class struggle and confrontation from society: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=987. But this law for a century, until now, has been buried in oblivion,as superfluous, by all sides of the total confrontation, on the basis of which the endless nuclear arms race flourishes unhindered.
Only the GGHA team, since 2005, on the basis of innovative pluralistic "Tetrasociology" (2002: https://peacefromharmony.org/docs/2-1_eng.pdf), scientifically revealing the harmony of the four necessary and sufficient spheres of social production, was able to revive, scientifically substantiate, empirically prove and verify the Gandhian spherons with world statistics. This was done in the GGHA unprecedented book "Gandhica" in 2019 (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848).
This large-scale statistical research made it possible to raise the spherons Gandhian idea to the level of fundamental holistic and transdisciplinary humanitarian MegaScience of spheronics, providing unity and breakthrough to all of its sectoral disciplines. only on its basis will international humanitarians be able to create a global scientific project acceptable to all peoples and governments, ensuring the evolutionary overcoming of total confrontation and, along with it, the total elimination of all social soil for nuclear weapons and militarism/violence in general.
But the creation of such a large-scale scientific peacemaking project will be possible only with its support and funding from the UN or, for a start, by the government of at least one country, for example, India, Russia or the USA and the European Union. Unfortunately, being bogged down in confrontation and an arms race, they are still far from understanding and recognizing the key role of transdisciplinary humanities, the only one capable to create such a scientific project, as well as those humanities scientists who today develop it without support, in isolation and hostile environment of the dominant official ideologized humanitarian "science". The humanity cognitive progress poses today, “on the nuclear abyss edge,” one key question: will the innovative, breakthrough humanitarian Megascience spheronics be able to receive support and funding from the UN and / or at least one state from its about 200 members to create an MNP-PLAO? Here today is the UN and humanity answer to the Shakespearean question: "To be or not to be?" earthly civilization?
Dr. Leo Semashko Brief Identification,
- Peacemaking parental, national motivation since birth "WHAT WOULD NO A WAR!":https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1023,
- Valid state adviser of St. Petersburg as a deputy of its Parliament (Lensovet/Petrosovet) in 1990-1993 from 48th City Electoral District: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=58,
- Philosopher, sociologist, statistician, sociocybernetician and international peacemaker from harmony: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- He graduated from the Philosophy Faculty of Moscow State University and its graduate school at the Department of Foreign Philosophy, PhD, Associate Professor, RANH Professor,
- Pedagogical experience of humanitarian (philosophy, sociology, law, political science, etc.) teaching at universities in St. Petersburg and other cities - about 20 years: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=917,
- Founder (2005) and Honorary President of the International Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA), whose website "Peace from Spherons Harmony" in 16 languages for 16 years has recorded more than 17 million visits: https://peacefromharmony.org,
- Lifetime Honorary Member of RC51 "Sociocybernetics" International Sociological Association,
- Three times nominated together with GGHA by the Western scientists at the Nobel Peace Prize (2013, 2017, and 2020): https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- Scientific peacemaking achievements 1970-2021: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1023,
- Since 1970, cooperation with hundreds of domestic and foreign scholars of the humanities, since 2000 - with more than 600 Western humanitarians from more than 50 countries, including 5 Nobel Peace Laureates: Mairead Maguire, John Avery, Adolfo Esquivel, Ernesto Kahan, Beatrice Fihn, President of India Abdul Kalam, leader of Japanese Buddhists Daisaku Ikeda, Norwegian pioneer of peace researches Johan Galtung, American linguist Noam Chomsky, Kazakh economist academician Uraz Baimuratov, Japanese sociologist Reiman Bachika, British sociocybernetician Bernard Scott, Russian historian Vladislav Krasnov, Indian sociologist Maitreyee Roy, French philosopher Guy Crequie, Pakistani statistician Noor Larik, African lawyer Ayo Amale, Indian poet Ashok Chakravarthy, Greek writer and poet Takis Ioannides, American theologian Rudolf Siebert and many other world famous scientists and peacemakers. For 16 years, more than 500 personal pages of the GGHA members have been created on its website, who actively cooperated with the GGHA: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- More than 1600 publications, including 20 books in 1-12 languages, many of which are in the world's largest libraries: British, US Congress, Sorbonne, etc. The Russia National Electronic Library (NEL) with its Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) was open to me only since August 24, 2021, Only 28 my publications, less than 2%, are included in it now. The rest remain unknown to Russian scientists. Prior to this, the NEL RSCI, since the very beginning 2005, was fully closed for my publications for 16 years due to the Marxist censorship in the NEL of Russia, which continues to this day, but not at least:
- Personal page: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253,
- Skype: leo.semahko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org---------------------------------------