How to become the Harmonious Era Calendar (HERACL) coauthor?
Or: How to Join it?
The Harmonious Era Calendar is an unprecedented global project of culture of harmonious peace for an information society. The project is open to everyone who shares the universal value of harmony.
To become a co-author:
1. Visit the website(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=131) .This will acquaint you with the Calendar. You will also be able to read responses on it and view materials and web site pages devoted to it. You may also write your response on the dialogue page (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=132 )
2.Declare in writing, preferably by email, your consent to be a Calendar co-author and your support for its common value. Send the application to the project manager, Dr. Leo Semashko at: email@example.com . The application will be published in the Calendar if you want.
3. If you choose, you may submit one or several dates that relate to peace and which are connected with your civilization or culture. These dates should be acceptable to others; therefore, also show why you offer those dates. These dates will help create a global calendar in which each day of year would be a holiday of harmonious peace, acceptable to all civilizations. Our purpose is to have, in the year, no remaining days for wars and enmity.
4. Write a short, one-page statement for the Calendar to demonstrate your general vision of the future and your estimation of Calendar and its meaning for children, youth and future generations.
5. Acquaint yourself with the HERACL Advancing Program (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=234 ) and determine how much and in what way you can participate in the program. Whether your contribution is great or small, your participation will be greatly appreciated because all contributions to the Calendar will be contributions to a greater culture of harmonious peace for children and future generations.
6. If you thus join the Harmonious Era Calendar, your name, date(s) and a statement will be included in renovation of the electronic version of Calendar on our site. Then, when the Calendar will be republished again in 2007 or 2008, your name and your contribution will be included in that new publication. They will be kept for the centuries and for the future generations of harmonious era.
Dr Leo Semashko
Manager, Harmonious Era Calendar Project
October 27, 2006