The Copernican Harmonious Revolution of Social
Knowledge/Sciences in the 21st century.
great scientific discoveries of
Sociocybernetics/Tetrasociology of the 21st century.
They integrate all other achievements of social sciences, accumulating them in
a single intellectual humanitarian paradigm of a “SPHERAL MEGASCIENCE”,
saving for the future of humanity.
Leo Semashko and the GHA elders not only by membership but also by
spiritual kinship in world harmony and in global peace from it.
(We do not pursue the number of this book coauthors, the key ideas of which can be represented by their minimum number. To coauthors, only two necessary requirements are made: a high scientific contribution within 4 pages and a small financial donation for a quality publication of the book.)
The authors are free from ideological, militaristic, religious, national and other predilections of the past and present. They exclude all pretensions to any exclusivity, which, however, does not prevent them from loving their cultures, peoples, countries, religions and professions. They form a fundamentally new, "third" worldview vision of the future in harmony with the world religions and all the cultural achievements of humankind.
The GHA elders are determined not to wait passively and feebly in weak-will for their demise, but spiritually and socially actively "prepare themselves for death as eternity and meet with God" by definition of the greatest thinkers of Plato, Erasmus of Rotterdam, Leo Tolstoy and others, bequeathing the highest spiritual achievements of their life path.
The Spiritual Testament of the GHA elders.
A brief book summary of their life in their achievements or
Copernican discoveries as a benchmark for youth of the 21st century
The GHA 66th Project.
Started on 05-08-18.
Will be finished: 15-02-2020
In the year of the GHA 15th anniversary and my 80th year.
It will publish by a small book (160-200 pages) of the GHA elders
In English and Russian languages together.
On the top cover:
The Spherons picture by Piotr Semashko as a symbol of the Copernican revolution.
On its back the coauthors photos are.
On the back cover:
The Copernican Revolution discoveries .
On its back (internal):
The founders/predecessors of the Copernican Revolution of social knowledge.
(Required: Confucius, Buddha, Pythagoras, Pompilius, Plato, Empedocles, Euclid, Kepler, Poincare, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Gandhi, Roerich, Vernadsky, Einstein, etc. - These are the giants and geniuses of harmonious intelligence, on whose shoulders the GHA stands and all its discoveries of the 21st century. Only in the GHA, these discoveries, which began since 1976, found the first scientific design, network discussion, collective expression in the books and projects and the first mass publication for the initial broad enlightenment/education of the world civil society through the GHA website of “Peace from Harmony” in 16 languages: http://peacefromharmony.org/, which fixed about 13 million views)
In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=832
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=777
“Harmony is peace and peace is harmony”
"The inner harmony of the world is the only true objective reality."We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive."
"Peace cannot be achieved through violence; it can only be attained
through understanding" [thinking, science].
"We must shift the arms race into a peace race."
Martin Luther King
"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind."
"Nonviolence [harmony, peace] is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind."
"Our fate is all world fraternal aspiration to reunite the peoples by
the great general harmony."
"Only the Copernican Revolution of Social Knowledge, Science and Thinking is able to fulfill all the covenants
of geniuses of the past: to raise the thinking of humanity to the level that ensures its survival;
to shift the arms race into a peace race; put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind;
to achieve peace not by violence, but by science and understanding of the great general harmony as
the only true objective reality reuniting the peoples by world brotherly aspiration
because nonviolence, harmony and peace are the greatest force of mankind."
1. World intellectual endorse of the Copernican revolution (coauthors, 3-5 lines each)
2. Introduction. The catastrophic position of humanity on the brink of extinction and the extreme need for the Copernican revolution of social knowledge and the "second" culture to avoid it: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott + other possible coauthors
3. Third-order sociocybernetics (spheres and spherons) and tetrasociology: the source and space of the Copernican revolution of social knowledge of the 21st century: Bernard Scott, Leo Semashko + other possible coauthors
4. The 1st discovery. Spherons of the population: actors, source and objective foundation of the Copernican revolution of social knowledge in the 21st century: Leo Semashko, Bernard Scott, Olga Kashina, Steve Amoah, Ayo Amale + other possible coauthors
5. The 2nd discovery. The sociocybernetic spheral genome of humanity: the social genetics of public production of the Spherons and their global peace as an objective basis for an holistic socio-humanitarian breakthrough "SPHERAL MEGASCIENCE" integrating all of its traditional branches and constituting a priority, essentially new, inexhaustible intellectual source and information resource of harmonious development of humankind in its future global harmonious civilization: Leo Semashko, Bernard Scott, + other possible coauthors
6. The 3rd discovery. Spheral harmonious democracy with equal distribution of power between equal spherons and with a single harmonious system of values, needs and rights based on a priority human and humanity right to life, harmony and peace: Leo Semashko, Robert Weir, Roger Kotila, Bernard Scott, + other possible coauthors
7. The 4th discovery. Spheral digital global statistics and its " Spheral Information-Statistical Technology" (SIST): a quantitative tool to harmonize digital social production, to pacify public consciousness, to classify the Internet and to start the Copernican revolution of mathematics by its transition to the calculation of the structural harmony of social spheres and spherons in "mathematics of spheral fractal harmony" or in "tetramathematics": Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, mathematics, statistics, programmers + other possible coauthors
8. The 5th discovery. Sociocybernetic spheral psychological genome of an individual: the psychological genetics of individual autopoiesis in the structural harmony of personal spheres: character-consciousness-will-body as the Copernican revolution of psychology by the creation of holistic "tetrapsychology" within the framework of a single "Spheral Science": Leo Semashko, Bernard Scott, psychologists + other possible coauthors
9. The 6th discovery. Harmonious civilization of the Spherons’ global peace without wars, militarism and violence, providing all key human values, needs and rights: harmony, life, peace, equality, brotherhood, justice, freedom and others: Leo Semashko, John Avery, Mairead Maguire, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, Roger Kotila + other possible coauthors
10. The 7th discovery. Spheral holistic tetranet thinking: the thinking paradigm for global peace, sustainable development, prosperity of each people and for the planetary harmonious civilization: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, + other possible coauthors
11. The 8th discovery. Spheral harmonization of world religions through Spherons: Rudolf Siebert, Leo Semashko, Reimon Bachika + other possible coauthors
12. The 9th discovery. Spheral harmonious global digital economy: Vladimir Chabanov, Leo Semashko + other possible coauthors
13. The 10th discovery. Noospheral harmonious ecology of Spherons: sustainable development of humankind in nature: Boris Rezhabek, Leo Semashko, Timi Ekimovich + other possible coauthors
14. The 11th discovery: Global harmonious peace on the basis of its science and genetics: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, Ernesto Kahan, Mairead Maguire, John Avery, Ayo Amale, Susana Roberts, Delasnieve Daspet, Maria Cristina Azcona, Lana Yang, Rosa Dalmiglio + other possible coauthors
15. The 12th discovery. Global harmonious spheral education: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, Ayo Amale, Susana Roberts, Maria Ascona, + other possible coauthors
16. The 13th discovery. Children’s suffrage performed by parents as a necessary condition for a truly complete, equal, antimilitaristic and most effective spheral democracy to overcome all ineradicable defects and pathologies of traditional partial democracy: Leo Semashko, Robert Weir, Roger Kotila, Bernard Scott, + other possible coauthors
17. The 14th discovery. Ensuring a full gender harmonious equality through equality of spherons, spheral democracy and children's suffrage performed by parents: Leo Semashko, Robert Weir, Roger Kotila, Bernard Scott, + other possible coauthors
18. The 15th discovery. Linguistic bilingualism of the universal language of Esperanto and national languages, excluding linguistic inequality and language discrimination based on the spherons’ equality: Leo Semashko, Nikolay Gudskov,+ other possible coauthors
19. The 16th opening. The organization of new harmonious spheral forms of the family, its preparation and stabilization to ensure the maximum favorable conditions for the birth and family education of new generations: Leo Semashko, + other possible coauthors
20. Conclusion. The Copernican Revolution of Social Cognition, Consciousness and Culture: the scientific discovery in the fourdimensional space-time of genetic fractal similarity of the fourdimensional spheral structural harmony on all levels of the social system, ensuring fulfillment of the key covenants of Albert Einstein and John Kennedy to change thinking before the war will end mankind if it wants to survive: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, Ernesto Kahan, Mairead Maguire, John Avery, Ayo Amale, Susana Roberts, Delasnieve Daspet, Maria Cristina Azcona, Lana Yang, + other possible coauthors
21. Epilogue. Sociocybernetic systematization of the discoveries within Copernican revolution of social knowledge in the 21st century, its spheral structural harmony: Leo Semashko, Subhash Chandra, Bernard Scott, John Avery, + other possible coauthors
22. The Lists of the GHA outstanding members: World Harmony Creators, Heroes of Global Peace Science, its coauthors, merited translators, of the GHA 9 books and 66 GHA projects with their coauthors, of the outstanding sponsors, etc.
Introduction (first draft).
The catastrophic position of humanity on the brink of extinction and the extreme need for the Copernican revolution of social knowledge and the "second" culture to avoid it
We, the GHA elders, are extremely concerned about the survival of humanity at the end of its industrial branch and militaristic civilization, in the 21st century first quarter, which put it on the verge of extinction as a result of the prepared 100% "shameful self-destruction" (Helena Roerich) in a nuclear war capable of destroying life on planet Earth. This, like all other global "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." (Einstein).
We, at the end of our lives, remembering the innumerable sacrifices and misfortunes of the bloodiest Second World War, formulate our spiritual testament to the young generations of the 21st century. In its most general form, it is expressed by the simple and self-evident thought that the natural, technical and military sciences, the most rapidly growing past century and a half, as the modern catastrophic state shows, with all their material achievements, are not capable to save humanity from extinction. They were only able to bring it as close as possible and put humanity on the most delicate line from it. They provided a "feast during the plague" of militarism on the very edge of the abyss. Salvation can bring only a new holistic social and humanitarian science as a result of its Copernican revolution in the early 21st century.
A dangerous skew and the depressed, backward and torn state of socio-humanitarian knowledge was noticed long ago. Charles Snow in 1959, in a well-known article "Two Cultures", expressed his fears of a rupture and confrontation of the natural (technical and military) scientific and humanitarian cultures that "led to the brink of a precipice and the brink of death." "Two cultures are opposed to human wisdom, they cause perversion and the tragedy of freedom and creativity" (https://vikent.ru/author/1005/) The saving unity of these ruptured cultures and the creation of a coherent interdisciplinary life-affirming culture can provide only socio-humanitarian knowledge, development which is weakened and suppressed by the dominant priority of the natural-scientific / technical / military culture. Over the past 80 years, the situation has not only changed for the better, but has become even more aggravated by the stagnation and more centuries behind the "second", socio-humanitarian culture, which is the most important and priority for the life of society / people, for their survival and sustainable development on the planet. Modern and future history of humanity is determined not so much by scientific and technical as by social and humanitarian revolutions, which are rarer and more complex, but more important and more valuable than the first.
The Copernican Revolution of the "second" culture, its internal qualitative change based on fundamental scientific discoveries in its field, is capable of changing the situation to the positive channel of the survival of humankind, its liberation from the destructive domination of the "first" culture to ensure the "wise", harmonious unity of the two cultures. Such fundamental discoveries were intuitively prepared at the end of the 20th century and were consciously expressed and empirically confirmed in the Global Harmony Association (GHA) - the international peacemaking organization of humanitarians - for more than 13 years of its active scientific work. Now, the defining contribution of the GHA members to the Copernican revolution is presented in our collective "book-testament for the youth" below. We will write and discuss it collectively as always,like all our previous books and projects, during the coming year, to publish it at the beginning of 2020 in honor of the GHA 15th anniversary and the venerable age of its elders in the field of about 80-90 years.
Leo Semashko + coauthors of the GHA.
August 7, 2018
21. Sociocybernetic systematization of the discoveries within Copernican revolution of social knowledge in
the Sociocybernetic Genome (SOCIONOME) of structural harmony:
Sociocybernetic Genome of structural harmony of the spheres and spherons of
social production and global peace in it:
See in more detail: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=423
Global peace requires a full range of innovations of holistic social production in all its four spheres: a digital harmonious economy with digital global statistics / technology and harmonious currency; a global harmonious antimilitarist democracy with gender and social equality; a harmonious worldview with a priority of harmonious socio-humanitarian knowledge/thinking and Internet of a harmonious generation and finally a harmonious person (homo harmonicus) with harmonious thinking and harmonious psychology of his four individual spheres: character-consciousness-will-body disclosed by Tetrapsychology. Global peace is impossible and excluded in the traditional disharmonious branch world order of the outgoing industrial civilization. Therefore, harmonious peace requires innovations, the Copernican harmonious revolution in all spheres, first in socio-humanitarian knowledge, sciences and thinking, to which is answering the proposed project.
Axioms and the Sociocybernetic Tetranet Thinking Paradigm (TTP)
Spheral science rests and grows from Tetrasociology or third-order Sociocybernetics (spheres and spherons). It integrates the entire complex of traditional social and human sciences into a single Spheral science based on the fundamental fact of a deep, genetic spheral structure and structural harmony of society, human and all of their system elements. This fact is expressed by the first axiom of Spheral Science.
The first axiom. Products/resources/capitals. Society as a social production cannot exist without four fundamental, necessary and sufficient societal/spheral clusters of products/resources/capitals, which it is compelled to produce continuously to live: People, Information, Organizations and Things (material goods and services). These are PIOT products/resources. The determining productive resource among them are people united by employment in spheres into spherons that produce all the resources, including oneself and provide the harmony necessary measure of the proportion between them. (Comte, Park, Toffler, Parsons, Bourdieu, Braudel, Castells, Luhmann, Semashko, etc.)
The second axiom. Processes. It was formulated by A. Smith for the economy, for the production of things, but then extended to all clusters of PIOT: every product needed by society passes through four stages/process: Production, Distribution, Exchange and Consumption. These are the PDEC processes. (Smith, Ricardo, Marx, Keynes, Maturana, etc.) Their harmony is determined by the harmony of PIOT.
The third axiom. Spheres. The connection of the necessary spheral resources with the corresponding processes for the production of each of the four necessary spheral products creates four spheral structures - four spheres of social production, each of which at any historical stage unites the relevant variables, emerging and disappearing industries/branches and enterprises/units of each sphere. These are the spheres: Social, or Sociosphere; Information or Infosphere; Organizational or Orgsphere and Technical (economic, exciting ecology) or Techno-ecosphere, for simplicity - the Technosphere. These are SIOT-spheres. (The same authors that in 1, 2 and many others). Their harmony is determined by the harmony of PIOT.
The fourth axiom. Spherons. The large, societal groups/communities of people, covering the entire population engaged in four spheres of social production, in their branches and other units, constitute four equally necessary and sufficient spheral classes of the population, called Spherons for brevity and for being different from all other classes and groups, included in them. Spherons: Sociospheron; Infospheron; Orgspheron; Technospheron. These are SIOT-Spherons or SIOT-classes. (Parsons, Maturana, Giddens, Semashko, etc.) Their harmony is determined by the harmony of PIOT.
The fifth axiom. Mutual inclusion. The above 16 fundamental spheral elements of social production (society) are necessary and sufficient for his life (the absence of at least one of them makes it impossible) exist in an infinite number of historical cultural forms and only in mutual inclusion, coherent superposition, constant striving through the productive activities of people/spherons to mutual harmony, as the best for them condition of balanced participation of everyone in everyone at all its levels from family to humanity as a whole. They constitute its genome or genetic code, which persists in all social changes and transformations. The measure of the spheral harmony of an holistic social system determines the measure of its genetic viability and sustainability.
The sixth axiom. Measurement. Conscious control, monitoring, regulation and establishment of the socio-cybernetic harmony of 16 spheral elements are available, necessary and realizable only by Spherons on the basis of Spheral Democracy, Spheral Science and its Spheral Statistics as the only quantitative tool for measuring 16 spheral elements through PIOT spheral matrixes at all levels based on traditional national statistical indices. Spheral statistics begin with the statistics of the Spherons themselves at all levels from the family to humanity as a whole.
We do not detail here the formulated axioms of the Spheral Science and its Tetranet Thinking Paradigm (TTP), because they are analyzed and substantiated in many previous books, articles and projects of the GHA: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=496. Spheral science is possible only based on TTP and vice versa. They are inseparable from each other as two sides of the same coin of the united social knowledge of the 21st century.
These axioms are represented by the Scheme:
SOCIOCYBERNETIC GENOM of structural harmony of spheres and spherons (above)
The existential choice of coauthors
It has long been known that there are at least two key non-returnable existential values of a person, to which he must be treated with particular care, intelligence and discretion: time and missed opportunities. The invited coauthors to the Copernican Harmonious Revolution (CHR) are offered a fundamental opportunity in order to preserve their intellectual life achievements in it and pass it to new generations, young people in the most rational way of their collective, coordinated, solidary and systematic will in a small joint book in the two main languages.
Together with this invitation and offer, each one faces an existential choice: to make a testament individually or socially, together, in harmony with oneself similar and worthy? Every choice requires a volitional decision. Given one too: what is the life opportunity to leave it? Any volitional decision takes time to comprehend and calculate all the advantages of each of the two possibilities. Since the implementation of the CHR project will start on February 15, 2019, everyone has enough time to consider and weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of each of the two possibilities and make a final decision for himself or herself.
Of course, this decision can be made and communicated to me on any day before the appointed time. Silence in this case will be equivalent to rejection, "no" and nothing else. Having adopted a positive decision along with the choice of one (or several) topic/discovery of the CHR, the coauthor can write and ponder the pages of his contribution within up to 4 pages, which will be done in many variants and iterations of communication with the editor, with meand others. This is the technology of our teamwork, the effectiveness of which has been proved by the entire collective, fruitful (8 books and 65 projects), almost 14 years of experience of the GHA. So, I wait for your responses (YES or NO) to my invitation to participate in the CHR until February 15, 2019, starting from September 17, when my wife and I will return from the Crimea. Thank you for any answer.
The beginning and end of the Copernican revolution of social knowledge
in the 21st century
The Copernican harmonious revolution of social cognition 21 (CHR21) will take many decades to overcome almost two centuries of its stagnation, depression and lagging behind the natural, military and technical sciences that began their intensive development in modern history since 1799, with the birth of military science by Adam von Bülow. Social cognition/science was unable to respond to the military challenge for more than two centuries: the Global Peace Science, alternative to military science and neutralizing it, was not created until 2015/6, when the first version of this science appeared, created in the GHA by a large group of humanitarians and peacemakers. The absence of the peace science and its embryonic state is an indicator of backwardness and measures of depression of social knowledge/science.
The CHR21 will require the high intellectual efforts of dozens of young geniuses and talents from all sciences, above all the social and human sciences. These efforts can be effective in this boundless ocean of transformation of social knowledge, thought and sciences only in the only case if young geniuses and talents "stand on the shoulders of the giants" of the 20th century intellect, i.e. on our shoulders, on the shoulders of GHA thinkers who, in turn, stand and stood on the shoulders of the previous giants, whom we constantly listed in our books and projects, to which many of our books and articles are devoted, which we never forgot, constantly quoting them and making their thoughts the epigraphs of our collective works.
We bequeath to our followers to stand firmly on this path. In the 21st century, only that Copernican revolution of social cognition will be accepted, which stands "on the shoulders of giants" from the earliest history, from the very earliest times, which should testify to its fundamental and through-to-humanity character. Since 20th century, the "second axial time" (Jaspers) begins in the history of social cognition. This was realized in the GHA, from which the conscious movement of the CHR21 began. The history of the GHA and the birth, the embryo of the CHR21 can be reliably attributed to 2002, in which my first fundamental book in English "Tetrasociology: Responses to Challenges" was published with forewords by the leaders of Sociocybernetics Bernard Scott (Britain) and Berndt Hornund (Germany) who blessed tetrasociology and found its kinship with sociocybernetics, which we later wrote several times. In 2002, this book was presented at many sessions of the 15th World Sociological Congress in Brisbane, Australia, to which it was devoted. At this Congress of the International Sociological Association (ISA) I spoke as a member of the RC51 Sociocybernetics, which was headed by Scott and Hornung. Here the acquaintance with other founders of the GHA, well-known sociologists: Reimon Bachika, Japan; Marta Devit, USA; Bernard Phillips, USA; Hilary Roseman, Australia; and others who responded to my book with very positive and approving articles that were published in 2003 in the first joint book "Tetrasociology: From the Sociological Imagination through Dialogue to Universal Values and Harmony" (http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/2-2_eng.pdf).
These and other humanistic scholars who joined us in February 2005 with their social and humanitarian innovations, established GHA, from which a difficult but glorious conscious history of the CHR21 began. The continuers of this revolution in our century can not bypass without of its 16 fundamental discoveries, which were cherished in the hot continuous discussions and dialogues-polylogues of the GHA for many years.
The followers of this revolution will either have to reject all or some GHA discoveries with their own innovative alternative discoveries of a similar scale, level, depth and character (which is hardly possible from our point of view, although we do not reject such a theoretical possibility) or continue their own researches in their infinite scientific space and time. It is that perspective, which motivates our, GHA, collective and solidary testament of the conscious pluralistic and humanistic CHR21. We have given it a conscious beginning and its end is lost in the perspective of our century, in the fog of its future generations, if it ever comes. It is not excluded that the revolution of social cognition will be as infinite as the revolution of natural science cognition. This is more likely. On this way, all the "scientific ideologies" of the past will be swept away, which pretended to absolute knowledge of human society. This happened with Marxism, about which Lenin boastfully declared: "Marx's teaching is omnipotent, because it is true." The age-long history proved the opposite: "Marx's teaching is powerless, because it is false." A similar fate awaits liberalism as a "soft" but no less false branch of Marxism on its theoretical and philosophical foundations.
In the fundamental benefit for humanity and the inevitable continuation of our intellectual achievements and discoveries, we see the meaning of our lived life. They will continue to live after our departure and will serve the good of humanity and be its support always as the eternal "shoulders of the giants" of the human intellect. on these shoulders, the life of humankind is based. There are no other own supports.
A few important thoughts in addition:
1. The Copernican Revolution 21 is harmonious in two senses (A), it is nonviolent, conscious, goes without suppressing scientific diversity, but with the preservation, integration and use of all that is constructivein it, and (B) the main thing, it is harmonious in its determining subject of social cognition, the fundamental genetic structural harmony of spheres and spherons of social production that permeates and unites all branches of social knowledge into a single epistemological whole, infinitely diverse but concerted within itself.
2. This revolution become the fundamental basis for the establishment of the Social SciencesAcademy, separate from the Academy of Natural, Technical and Military Sciences and balancing it. It will defend the priority right of social sciences for public attention and care so that they do not remain on the margins of science and come out of their eternal marginal state of "ridiculous and frivolous" sciences. Wise Chinese, unlike all the others, have long established a special Social Science Academy, which for the time being is almost idle only because it is imbued with the false spirit of Marxism, which gradually evaporates from it and is replaced by the true, Confucian spirit of universal harmony.
In the work
Spherons’ Global Peace Genetics:
an End to War and Militarism
“Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
GHA and WGHA MESSAGE on the Global Harmony Day,
June 21, 2018
In English: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=225
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=257
In Portuguese: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=po_c&key=93
In Spanish: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=es_c&key=117
In Greek: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=gr_c&key=15
In French: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=fr_c&key=146
In Arabic: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ar_c&key=14
Dear members of the GHA and WGHA, friends, peacemakers:
We, 64 peacemakers from 25 countries, are happy to congratulate you on the great Day of Global Harmony, in which the genetic causes of global peace are rooted, excluding wars!
John F. Kennedy at the UN Session 55 years ago formulated the absolute truth of modernity: "Humanity must end the war before the war puts an end to humanity."
Unfortunately, the following questions remain unanswered: "Who, How, at What level and When will put an end to war?" The first attempt to give a scientific answer to these questions is proposed in the sociocybernetic "Global Peace Science" created in the GHA by efforts of 174 its co-authors from 34 countries during 11 years of persistent teamwork.
The formula of this science answer is simple: "The conscious peace from spherons’ harmony excludes war." It means that the end of war and militarism can be put only at the genetic level of the structural harmony of spherons’ global peace. Spherons are the deepest structural classes / communities of the population, engaged in the four spheres of social production as the eternal and continuous social "autopoiesis" (self-production) of humankind. On a personal level, the conscious peace from harmony is realized better thru adoption of four-dimensional/spheral Yoga in daily life. The Days of Harmony and Yoga coincide for us.
The structural harmony of the spherons constitutes a stable Sociocybernetic ‘genome’ of humanity, its ‘autopoietic gene’, i.e. its ‘genetics’ in a whole including its global peace. This genetics eliminates wars and militarism as disharmony, deviation and transitory pathology of peace, incompatible with peace.
Therefore, only genealogical spherons can end wars and militarism. only they are able to do this non-violently, at an adequate genetic level, scientifically controlling their harmony, in order to prevent and eradicate any causes of wars.
When can this be realized? The cleansing of humankind from wars and militarism will become a reality when humanity will master the Sociocybernetic science / genetics of spherons’ global peace in the 21st century that is detailed here: http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf,and here: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=832. But it is in an embryonic state and requires a powerful scientific breakthrough.
The GHA and the WGHA call upon all peacemakers, world citizens and every conscious person who values his life, like the lives of his loved ones, to recognize and support the right of this science to exist, to promote its development in all countries through the research of national spherons and to demand from the governments and the UN include it as the first item on their peacemaking and security agenda so that to "put an end to the war before it puts an end to all of us"
We, 64 peacemakers from 25 countries, invite all peacemakers and all people of goodwill to join our Message of the Global Peace Genetics, the understanding of which opens the scientific, nonviolent and harmonious way for all nations and states to end wars and militarism in the 21st century.
Sincerely, best wishes for peace from the genetics of spherons harmony,
Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Ghana http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524
Leo Semashko, Russia
Rosa Dalmiglio, Italy
Bernard Scott, Britain
Thérèse Marie Robert, France http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=467
Subhash Chandra, India
Pratibha Garg. India
Rudolf Siebert, USA
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy, India http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481
Robert Weir, USA
Delasnieve Daspet, Brazil
Ernesto Kahan, Israel
Mairead Maguire, North Ireland
Takis Ioannides, Greece
Susana Roberts, Argentina
Reimon Bachika, Japan
Lana Yang, USA
Tholana Chacravarthy, India
Manijeh Navidnia, Iran
John Avery, Denmark
Babita Tewari, India
Kanak Dugar, India
Sanjana Tewari, India
Guy Crequie, France
Kae Mori, Japan
Habyarimana Heli, Rwanda
Martha Dewitt, USA
Ammar Banni, Algeria
Celia Altshuler, Puerto Rico http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557
Noor Laric, Pakistan
Maria Cristina Azcona, Argentina
Sanjay Tewari, India
Roxana Sadukova, Russia
Surendra Parhak, India
Nina Novikova, Russia
Andrey Semashko, Russia
Julia Budnikova, Russia
Alexander Semashko, Russia
Irina Kuris, Russia
Piotr Semashko, Russia
Vera Popovich, Russia
Vladislav Krasnov, USA
Svetlana Kuskovskay, Russia
Roger Kotila, USA
Svetlana Vetrova, Russia http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=21
Michael Ellis, Australia
Lida Sherafatmand, Malta
Subhash Sharma, India
Rashida Bokhari, Pakistan
Markandey Rai, India
Olga Kashina, Russia
Ramesh Kumar, India
Ela Gandhi, South Africa
Utreja Laj, USA
Dimitris P Kraniotis, Greece
Sarah Carrere M'Bodj, Colombia
Bartolomé Ribas, Spain
Ime Biassoni, Argentina
W. Julian Korab-Karpowicz, Poland
Karen Melander Magoon, USA
Ivan Ivanov, Russia
Bella Ventura, Mexico
Latif Kirmani, India
64 peacemakers from 25 countries: Australia, Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Britain, Colombia,Denmark, Ghana, Greece, France, Israel, India, Iran, Malta, Mexico,Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, USA, Japan
Spherons’ Global Peace Genetics:
Structural Sociocybernetic Harmony of Spheres and Spherons
of Social Production, Supported by their Statistics.
“Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
The GHA 64th Project and the WGHA 3rd Project,
started on June 15, 2018.
Leo Semashko, Bernard Scott, Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Subhash Chandra, Sanjay Tewari
+ other co-authors after discussions