The Orthodox Christmas: Eschatology of Peace and Religions.
The GGHA Message.
Leo Semashko and Vyacheslav Bragin
In English: https://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1030
In Russian: https://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=940
Dear Orthodox GGHA members, friends!
The GGHA is glad to congratulate you on a great Orthodox Cathedral Christmas and wish you all health, love, happiness, peace and harmony in the eternal Renaissance of CHRIST!
The entire history of 17 years of spiritual and scientific searches of the GGHA International Volunteer Peacemaking "Spherons Global Peace Academy" (SGPA) is permeated with the conviction of the inseparability of faith, science and peace. Let me remind you in brief theses of the intellectual fruits of our quest in this eternal spiritual endeavor.
1. There is no God without Peace and Peace without God and Faith in Him. This is the conclusion of all human history, culture and spirituality, long recognized in world religions, philosophers and scientists. At SGPA, for 17 years, it is crowned with a universal, holistic, transdisciplinary sociogenetic scientific justification in Spheronics MegaScience. It provides this through scientific proof of the eternal sociogenetic peacemaking and peace-loving Divine structure of humanity’s SPHERONS. This structure generates society and is fractally scaled at all its levels from the individual to the noosphere. Its integrity was inaccessible to torn, disciplinary knowledge. Composing the highest cognitive complexity of humanity, it becomes available to its science only at the beginning of our century, although its intuitive discovery was made by Mahatma Gandhi almost a century ago.
2. only through the discovery of spherons and their “substantially new manner of thinking” (Einstein) by spherons, the great truth of world religions: “There is no God without Peace and Peace without God and Faith in Him” becomes instrumentally understandable and scientifically available to all believers. God did not create humanity to destroy it in internecine wars. If He had created it for death, it would have come long ago and we would never have been. But God created humanity only for fraternal unity, mutual love of peoples and eternal peace through a single holistic sociogenetic structure of spherons, but deeply hid it from knowledge.
3. Peacemaking eschatology of world religions in a pre-scientific, intuitive form is expressed by their "GOLDEN RULE" - "do not do to others what you do not want for yourself." With the justification and scientific explanation of this rule through the spherons, the activity of the GGHA SGPA began and continued. Almost all of their members were included in it, but first of all, these are the joint works of the professor, an outstanding theologian, Rudolf Siebert and his colleagues from the University of Michigan and the GGHA. Let's name the main ones: "God created spherons. Everything else in society is their work" (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=787); Rudolf Siebert. "Slavic and American World" (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=634); Rudolf Siebert. "Tetrasociology of Spherons" (https://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=720); Leo Semashko and Rudolf Siebert. Spherons of Harmony: The Third Way of Religions Reconciliation (https://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=782). A great contribution was also made by professor, historian Vladislav Krasnov (https://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=697) and many other members of the GGHA SGPA.
4. only the structure of spherons and its scientific knowledge gives all believers a firm scientific conviction that "There is no God without Peace and Peace without God and Faith in Him." However, the path to this Divine truth is a very long, difficult one, full of delusions, conflicts, wars, civil strife of many egoistic classes, religious sects, nations and elites. They tried to establish their selfish domination over the whole world, using extreme theomachy, militant soulless atheism and the immoral assertion of the "death of God", as in Nietzsche, in Marxism and other class, false theories.
5. The world religions eschatology, especially Christianity and Orthodoxy in it, consists not only in the "Last Judgment" for human sins, but also in the eternal affirmation of the "Peaceful Kingdom of God on Earth" based on the scientifically recognized structure of genetic spherons, excluding wars, violence, hatred and enmity of peoples, affirming their brotherly reconciliation in love and harmony. This is the Holy Will of God on Earth and the great humanistic meaning of the JESUS CHRIST BIRTH for its embodiment in the eternal life of people.
6. Orthodoxy, with its priority civilizational peacemaking millennial meaning of life of people in harmony, peace, conciliarity, love, equality and harmony of the most diverse, about 200 peoples inhabiting Russia, has come closer than others in its doctrine to the eternal religious eschatological meaning: “There is no God without Peace and Peace without God and Faith in Him” and to the ecumenism of all religions on this spiritual basis. In its deepest scientific essence, Orthodox Cathedral Christmas coincides with the Societal Brotherly Love and Beauty of the Spherons, which propel Orthodox Russia into the civilizational peacemaking leaders of our time after its countless sufferings. This eschatological meaning of Russia and Orthodoxy was brilliantly realized and expressed more than 140 years ago by the great Russian writer Fyodor Dostoevsky (see our article about this: “The Spherons Beauty Will Provide Russia With Civilization Peace Leadership And Will Save The World on Dostoevsky’s Testament": https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1021). Orthodoxy, in fact, stands on conciliarity/harmony/peace/love of spherons and elevates their beauty, which, according to Dostoevsky's brilliant foresight, will save both the world and Russia.
7. All more than a thousand-year history of Russia confirms this historical mission, even in spite of its satanic, Marxist, almost century-old interruption, alien and hostile to Orthodoxy and Russia. During the period of its dictatorship, communist totalitarianism destroyed thousands of Orthodox churches and temples, destroyed millions of Orthodox clergy and ordinary Orthodox believers, workers and peasants. The Marxists atheism led to the spiritual collapse of both their state, the USSR, and the very ideology of Marxism as false, limited, spiritless and godless. Thank God, after the collapse of this godless and spiritless system, Russian Orthodoxy began to revive quickly, which was facilitated by the enthusiasm, heroism and passionarity of the Orthodoxy modern geniuses.
8. One of them, Vyacheslav Ivanovich Bragin, historian, writer and prominent public figure who devoted the second half of his passionate life to the revival of Orthodoxy, the restoration of dozens of its churches, the creation of many books devoted to the history of the Marxist, barbaric destruction of Orthodoxy in Russia, my friend since childhood and an active supporter of GGHA peacemaking sent me and the GGHA an inspired congratulation on the Great Orthodox Christmas. It is quite extensively and completely published on his personal page: “Vyacheslav Bragin. The Orthodoxy Genius": https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=939. Here are just the most vivid fragments of his congratulations for the GGHA:
“For both of us sacred is our main merit - we are both sons of the Mothers - Great Russian Women - simple toilers, and we are sons of Decent Fathers who died defending the Fatherland in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.
The most important thing is that you and I, albeit in different ways and in different spiritual sufferings, have come to the same Moral Light! Came to the one God - Christ Almighty! ..
Indeed, for the Salvation of all that exists, the universality of the fraternal striving for the unity and rallying of the forces of Good and their joint opposition to Evil is so necessary today! ..
Our main happiness is that Russia has risen from its knees! Today it again realized herself! .. It is growing uncontrollably in its Orthodox Faith! Today Russia has confidently secured its spiritual leadership in the struggle to affirm the triumph of God's grace in every suffering heart! ..
Together with the revival of thousands of Orthodox churches, its people again turns into a monolith of spiritually beautiful citizens who worship God!
In the depths of the character of our compatriots, its fundamental national properties are more and more actively returning: good nature, purity of thoughts, comradeship, assistance to the poor.
But these are the same virtues that constitute the spiritual basis of the teachings of the geniuses of the human tribe, such world-renowned devotees of the highest values of humanism as Mahatma Gandhi, as millions of his followers on planet Earth, as the brightest personalities that make up the golden fund of such a global community of the highest authorities - figures of the GGHA.
And I can safely say that we, ORTHODOX and GGHA, are united in our aspirations to serve HUMAN!
My prayer will be for your companions in your selfless, epoch-making struggle for the GGHA peacemaking ideals! I sincerely want to bow to You, Leo, - my heart friend, and your brothers in the struggle, in which you act as true biblical heroes!
Help you, Lord, in your labors, strengthen the unity of all forces that stand together with the Russian Orthodox Church in the defense of holy spiritual values!
I ask you, dear Leo, to convey to all your companions from me and from all of Russia heartfelt wishes for good and strong health, and to their fellow tribesmen from the countries of residence - peace and friendship!
May God keep you all!
I hug you in a friendly way!
Yours - V.I. Bragin.
The GGHA congratulates our faithful friend Vyacheslav Bragin on Orthodox Christmas, sincerely wishes him and his large family good health, peace, love and harmony, and expresses to his our high gratitude for the inspired Christmas greetings to all GGHA members and friends!
Dr. Leo Semashko,
Founder (2005) and Honorary President of the GGHA
Dear Leo and All GGHA peacemakers,
the great Messages of Christian Ordothox are LOVE and PEACE.
We all in GGHA are ambassadors of LOVE and PEACE all these years, with true actions for the common benefit of global community.
Our present times demandLOVE and PEACE, for a safe, harmonious and peaceful Planet.
May mercy God save all of you.
Dr Panagiotis(Takis) D. Ioannides
co-founder and Vice President of GGHA
I thank you Dr. Semashko. Very interesting and educative! I would suggest that you take the initiative and convoke a world conference of all religious leaders under the aegis of UNESCO to discuss sincerely and without competition all issues involved so that a solution is found to co-exist peacefully and reach the genuine truth about God e.tc. If I recall correctly, in the 50s a book was published in USA entitled "World Religions", which proved that as far as social, moral etc. issues are concerned all religions agree mutatis mutandis. However, they disagree on dogmas, and as the distinguished American Professor William Sumner said: "Do you want war, nourish doctrines".
Best regards and wishes,