Global Harmony Association (GHA)
May 23 to July 22, 2009
1. Harmonious Civilization Universal Declaration
Features, definition, inevitability and thinking
Dr. Leo Semashko, Russia
Dr. Evelin Lindner, Global
Prof. Reimon Bachika, Japan
Prof. Francois Houtart, Belgium
Prof. Ernesto Kahan, Israel
Dr. Charles Mercieca, USA
Dr. Noor Gillani, USA
J.Dr. Terrence Paupp, USA
J.Dr. James T. Ranney, USA
Dr. Edward Soroko, Belarus
Dr. Laj Utreja, USA
Writer Robert Weir, USA
And 41 endorsers from 16 countries:
From Russia - 21: Lucy Alferova, Yuri Dorofeev, Ivan Ivanov, Dimitry Ivashintsov, Vladimir Kavtorin, Eugenia Kamunina, Alexander Olshansky, Natalie Sidorova, Genrih Skvortsov, Svetlana Vetrova, Valery Gergel, Nina Goncharova, Natalya Potapova, Alexander Semashko, AndreiSemashko, Peter Semashko, Andrei Smirnov, Nikolay Strelkov, Vladimir Strelkov, Basil Smirnov, Tatiana Tselutina.
From other countries - 20: Ada Aharoni, Maria Cristina Azcona, Martha DeWitt, Tholana Chakravarthy, Renato Corsetti, Guy Crequie, Takis Ioannides, Tatomir Ion-Marius, Mariam Khan, Dimitris P. Kraniotis, Rose Lord, Francisco Matos, Kae Morii, Matjaž Mulej, Susana Roberts, Maitreyee Roy, Bernard Scott, Alexey Stakhov, Jiang Yimin, Taki Yuriko.
The co-authors and endorsers lists are opened for joining at the moment of an official recognition of the Declaration
Everyone who makes the amendments to Declaration for public discussion is recognized as the co-author
The Project publications:
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=401,
In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=375,
In Spanish: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=es_c&key=94,
In French: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=fr_c&key=127,
In Japanese: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=jp_c&key=5,
In Romanian: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ro_c&key=5,
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary:
- To define a harmonious civilization (harmonism) of mankind, its basic signs, and scientific thinking to replace the outdated industrial civilization (industrialism);
- To underline the basic sign of an industrial civilization in the 20th century and a beginning of the 21st century in the spontaneous global armamentin which practically all countries of the world found expression in a constant arms race, wars and the threat of nuclear self-destruction of mankind;
- To recognise wars and arms race by the harmful expenditure of enormous resources, which detract from the global problems solution and survival of mankind;
- To understand that the end to wars and arms race can put conscious creation of a harmonious civilization on the basis of scientific understanding and thinking of global harmony;
- To recognize that, as mankind changes from an industrial to a harmonious civilization, the beginning of conscious nuclear disarmament begins a new era of global harmony in human history, as proclaimed in the joint statement of President Obama and President Medvedev on April 1, 2009 in London;
- To underline the basic sign of a harmonious civilization: conscious global disarmament, which has begun with nuclear disarmament, and switching of all resources of mankind to the global process of harmonization of all spheres and countries of the social world;
- To agree that disarmament is a process of a harmonious civilization, not an industrial civilization.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary, in connection with the fact of conscious disarmament, to offer to people of Earth the present Declaration as the first attempt of scientific all-round explanation of a harmonious civilization in accordance with the following principles:
- Harmony is the universal --- divine, natural, social and individual --- law and order, which is shown in general dynamic equilibrium of diversity, and is aught to be cultivated by people in all forms of creativity or intuitively at subconscious level, or is conscious, on the basis of corresponding scientific knowledge, providing for harmony a conscious choice, which begins in the present time;
- Harmony is a binding essence and space of a culture that creates an unlimited diversity in unity (harmony) and unlimited unity (harmony) in diversity: it is a harmony of culture and a culture of harmony that becomes conscious in a harmonious civilization;
- Harmony is a necessary condition of a sustainable development: in nature sustainability is inherent among its various elements, which harmony must be realized in a harmonious civilization;
- The realized global harmony is the harmonious civilization’s highest law and worldview;
- The harmonious civilization, unlike the previous industrial civilization, is created and is developed knowingly on the basis of scientific understanding of global harmony and its laws;
- Global (social) harmony is the conscious coordinated self-restriction and inner balance for the sake of the worldsurvival, prosperity and peace;
- The inevitability of conscious global harmony is dictated by a nature of globalisation and global problems of mankind, insoluble beyond and without global harmony and corresponding to it level and quality of thinking.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to recognise:
- As a priority, the consolidation and key emphasis of universal scientific knowledge of global harmony for a harmonious civilization;
- Any of the eight UN Millennium Development Goals 2000 cannot be achieved without worldview, education and a sustainable development, rooted in conscious global harmony;
- The duration of global and step-by-step harmonization in a harmonious civilization of the 21st century;
- Multiculturalism, diversity of the cultural forms, and political-democratic ways of a harmonious civilization in various countries;
- Coincidence in conscious harmony of a harmonious civilization of the social, moral, political, economic and ecological ideals of mankind,
- As a priority of the harmonious civilization interests and global security on the global harmony basis, completely corresponding to national interests and security.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to recognize:
- The key significance of the present Declaration as the first universal certificate of a conscious birth of a harmonious civilization;
- Its General Part as the Common Good Declaration or the Global Constitution, which, together with the Declaration of Human rights, makes an intellectual and normative basis of conscious formation of mankind’s harmonious civilization.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to agree with the given Declaration’s following structure:
- Preamble: defines mission, initial preconditions and the Declaration role;
- General Part: defines the basic concepts and principles of thinking of a harmonious civilization and global harmony;
- Special Part: defines the directions, norms and requirements of the present Declaration practical realization;
- Conclusion: defines organizational and technical aspects for the Declaration realization.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to define a scientific paradigm of harmonious thinking of harmonious civilization for resolution of global problems through the following basic ideas:
- Convergence of the modern crises of energy, food, climate, and finance with global problems of poverty, unemployment, migration, and so on;
- Necessity of another definition of growth, development, prosperity, civilization and security.
- Harmonious civilization is an information civilization (an information society) in which the defining role belongs to an information resource with a priority of the scientific information and information technologies of global harmonization. The harmonious civilization can be only a global civilization and vice versa.
- The key idea in the approach to global problems and modern crises is Einstein’s thought: “Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” New level and quality of thinking is paradigm of harmonious thinking.
- The paradigm of harmonious thinking is defined by a science and value of social harmony.
- The science of social harmony is embodied in a system of the new scientific concepts, which are derived from four core concepts:
- “Global spheres (complexes of branches) of production/employment of mankind”: social (sociosphere), information (infosphere), organizational (orgsphere) and economic (technosphere), which constantly produce the necessary and sufficient resources: people, information, organisation (institutions) and things at all level: planetary (global), regional, national and local;
- The corresponding global groups employed in these spheres and titled: “sphere classes of the population”: socioclass, infoclass, orgclass and technoclass, which are the global harmony actors at all levels and, together with the productive spheres, make a deep structure of social harmony for wide scientific knowledge and for use in all countries that will be the main innovative way of mankind in the 21st century;
- “Global harmony” in which natural laws are defined by the production spheres and sphere classes acting as actors of global harmony at all levels;
- “Global harmonious education from childhood” that provides global harmonious consciousness, which transforms the sphere classes from the spontaneous into conscious actors of harmony at all of levels. The more detailed scientific understanding of global harmony is presented in “Magna Carta of Harmony”, 2007: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=3).
- System parametres/attributes of the social world (any civilization) are: resources, processes, structures (spheres and sphere classes) and states. In an industrial civilization, they remain unknown, hence spontaneous, uncontrollable and disharmonious. In a harmonious civilization, they become subjects of priority scientific knowledge, hence realized, supervised and harmonious. The realized character to these parametres/attributes is provided with the corresponding scientific information, the production of which becomes the primary goal of a harmonious civilization.
- The basic tools for realization of a harmonious thinking paradigm are:
- A system of the global sphere statistics, the corresponding mathematics and the information technology that allows quantitatively defined measurement and dynamics of harmony of the production spheres and sphere classes at all levels: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=176.
- The general harmonious education that creates global harmonious consciousness, which provides the united consolidated approach to the solution of all problems in the process of conscious harmonization and building of a harmonious civilization in the 21st century: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=277.
- Structure of legislative and executive power divided equitably between the population sphere classes (and also between men and women, young and elderly), which create harmonious multi-party political system, transforming the state and the democracy into harmonization tools. The United Nations and other wide international organizations have the similar structures: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=368.
- Global reserve currency ‘Harmon’ as the basic way of harmonization of economic thinking, economy and the markets, and their submission to social interests. Prior to becoming a global currency, ‘Harmon’ is used as regional currency in one or several international locations: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=367.
- In deep structure of a harmonious civilization the social priority belongs to children, a quality of which defines quality of all social groups. Together with children, the social priority belongs to mothers and to women in whole. In a harmonious democracy, children’s priority is provided by the children’s suffrage, which is executed by parents, primarily mothers: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=211.
- Harmony is the value that unites all nations of the world and recognizes in all cultures and religions.
- During the globalisation epoch, a value priority of harmony arises on the basis of organic association within itself and other social values: freedom, equality, brotherhood, human rights, justice, common good, and so on.
- Two basic forms of an industrial civilization, capitalism and socialism, provided the extreme forms of realization of social values on the basis of a priority of the economic property. Capitalism and socialism both have advantages and disadvantages, contributing to lack and pathologies in realization of their respective social values. A harmonious civilization is the positive alternative to both capitalism and to socialism, excluding their social pathologies and keeping their advantages and achievements in order to solve global problems on the basis of a value priority of the harmony.
- The value priority of harmony replaces a value priority of freedom which droved down humanity up to the freedom of self-destruction in nuclear war or in system global crisis of economy, finance, policy, ecology, consciousness, moral, education, mass-media, state and other institutes wallowed in the incurable corruption, criminality and neglect interests of the population.
- The value and scientific concepts of harmony do not exclude, but supplement and strengthen each other, acting for each other as the corresponding basis and means.
- For application and distribution of a paradigm of harmonious thinking each state in its country would:
·Organize the constant scientific researches of dynamics of spheres and sphere classes of the population at national and local levels;
·Enter statistics of the sphere indices for spheres and sphere classes together with corresponding information technology;
·Reform the education system in a direction of general harmonious education;
·Harmonize structure of the state institutes and democracy; and
·Harmonize the economic structure of production and consumption, poverty and richness, and so on.
- Each nation of the world would have in its cultural history the harmony achievements, which are valuable for itself as well as for other nations.
- Harmony became a principle of a national policy in Singapore, Malaysia, Tunis, Kazakhstan, China and a number of other countries. It became a principle of a regional policy in the European Union. It now becomes a principle of a global policy in nuclear disarmament, in relations with the Muslim world and so on. It is the inevitable tendency of a modern epoch of harmony globalisation.
- Global harmony is possible under these conditions: (1) preservation of all diversity of mankind, and (2) conscious (coordinated and concerted) self-restrictions of national interests and uses of resources, first of all natural, in accordance with the requirements and norms of global harmony.
- Global harmony is:
·Not an final result that is never achievable but an eternal process of movement toward it,
·A constant search of the realized balance and coordination between the spheres and sphere classes at all levels: global, regional, national and local,
·The most effective and reliable way to prevent wars and military conflicts and to liquidate arms,
·The fullest and most effective method for maintening human rights and preventing humiliations of human dignity,
·The most powerful positive alternative to separatism and interreligious and interethnic enmity.
- The thinking and philosophy of an industrial civilization are disharmonious because they are defined by the disharmonious branches of national production and management, corresponding groups and institutes, which are various in the different countries. Therefore, the branch disharmonious thinking and state basically are incapable of solving the global problems and preventing violence and enmity, which they constantly produce.
- The thinking and philosophy of a harmonious civilization is harmonious because they are defined by the harmonious spheres of global production and management, corresponding classes and institutes, which are identical for all countries. Therefore, the sphere harmonious thinking and state basically are capable of solving any global problem and to provide prosperity and indestructible peace to all nations from deep structure of social harmony of humanity.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to take up the obligations on performance of the present Declaration in the following priority directions of harmony globalization:
1.Science of harmony and information technologies connected with it;
2.General harmonious education that provides global harmonious consciousness;
3.Mass system of the harmonization services for the population;
4.Mass system of harmonious health, healing and an exception of abortions;
5.Mass building of schools, academies, hospitals, service centres and other special facilities of harmonization;
6.Harmonious mode of life, feelings, thinking and behaviour;
7.Harmonization of mass media;
8.Harmonization of democracy, law, policy, management and organizational institutes;
9.Linguistic harmonization through international bilingualism of the Esperanto and English languages;
10.Harmonization of economy, markets, production and consumption, supply and demand;
11.Annual World and National Festivals of harmony;
12.Harmonization of the international relations and world multipolar order;
13.The World Harmonious Era Calendar;
14.Harmonious peace between the nations as a consequence of global harmonization.
All the listed practical directions are fulfilled through the corresponding projects of global harmony at all levels: world, regional, national and local. From them the disarmament and peace from deep harmonious structure of humanity projects are paramount.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to recognise the present Declaration as the general platform for harmonization of relations between:
15.The states of one nation: China and Taiwan, North and South Korea and others;
16.The countries of the regional associations: European Union, Commonwealth of Independent States, Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Organization of American States, African Union, Muslim World League and others, and also between regional associations;
17.The countries of the West and the Muslim world, the North and the South;
18.The clashing countries: Israel – Palestine and Iran, India – Pakistan and others;
19.The G8, G20, G30 and other countries;
20.The member states of the United Nations;
21.The various religious confessions; and
22.The political parties of each country.
We, undersigned heads of the states, the governments and the independent international organisations consider necessary to define the Order of introduction, ratification and subscription of the present Harmonious Civilization Universal Declaration in the following norms:
·The Declaration is created by the governments of the USA and Russia.
·The Declaration comes into force after its ratification by the USA Congress and the Russia Parliament.
·The Declaration is opened for all countries of the world for ratification by governing bodies and regional associations.
·Each amendment that is brought in the Declaration is ratified by parliaments of all countries that joined the Declaration.
·After ratification, the Declaration is subscribed by the head of state or the government and regional association of the countries and international organisation.
·The international public and religious organisations participate in the Declaration through its signing, which will lead to cooperation of the states and a world civil society.
STATES AND GOVERNMENTS HEADS:
INT. ORGANIZATIONS LEADERS:
United States of America, President: …
Global Harmony Association, President: Dr. Leo Semashko
Russian Federation, President: …
International Association of Educators for World Peace, President: Dr. Charles Mercieca
People’s Republic of China, President: …
Universal Esperanto Association, President: Prof. Renato Corsetti
And so on …
International Forum for the Literature and Culture of Peace, President: Dr. Ada Aharoni
And so on …
Note. The draft Declaration passes in the GHA a procedure of annual discussion and new editing until it will not be ratified by the USA and Russia that will begin its official life as the first lawful certificate of a harmonious civilization.