Pragmatics of Tetrasociology:
Applications List since 1976
The following projects were developed since 1976 on the basis of Tetrasociology and with use of its information and sociocultural technologies. (At left: number, year, name of the project and its length in pages.)
1974. The meaning of life and the way of life. 156p. (Tetrasociology prolegomena)
1.1977. “Demiurge” Club Programme.7p.
2.1977. Ideological basics for up-bringing.19p.
3.1978. The history and foundations of “Demiurge” Club.58p.
4.1978. A model of dialectical world view. 35p.
5.1978. A system of youth hostels in the city of Leningrad.4p.
6.1979. Advanced socialistic industries represented as dialectical models.240p.
7.1979. “Energy” Club in the city of Bratsk.3p.
8.1980 USSR CPSU Programme ideological carcass.130p.
9.1980. Renewed Communist Party.9c.
10.1980. Planning Krasnoselsky area of Leningrad. 5 p.
11.1980.”Sphere-Plan” computer (3 parts).31p.
12.1980. Socialistic industries as a model for global use.23p.
13.1981. A 10-shemes pack of systems-sphere approach.6p.
14.1981. Structure of sphere indices and sphere matrixes. 30 p.
15.1981. Target comprehensive program (TCP) of extended reproduction of consumergoods(CG)32p.
16.1981. Matrix macro model of the city. 16 p.
17.1982. Methods of Regional production TCP of the CG. 55 p.
18.1982. Methods of forming food program for Leningrad region. 24 p.
19.1982. Construction works in the North (Scheme of TCP). 3 p.
20.1982. Structure of the purposes of TCP of foundry production. 10 p.
21.1983. Tree of the purposes of TCP of "Labour and Staff ". 15 p
22.1983. Ideology of the Automated System of Planned Accounts (ASPA). 225 p.
23.1983. Program of settlement experiment on new technology. 18 p.
24.1983. Problem of sphere indices correlation. 7 p.
25.1983. “Standard of living” subsystem of ASPA (specifications)
26.1984. Standard of living: the review of the literature and new approach. 113 p.
27.1984.Literature review and design plans for s/s "Public health Services" ASPA. 45p.
28.1984. Territorial complex program of "Paid Services". 10 p.
29.1984. Growing in a full family (programme).6p.
30.1984. Organised group of museums (structure).7p.
31.1985. Conception of the Automated Data Reduction System of Leningrad Managing organ(ADRS).32 p.
32.1985. Clarification of the technical Project on a subsystem ASPA "Standard of living". 33 p.
33.1985. Organization of information fund of the vice-president of the Leningrad Executive Committee.22p.
34.1985. Model and bulk of the purposes of a Youth Housing Complex (YHC). 11 p.
35.1985. Principles and plan of the Family Complex Development of Children (FCDC) studio. 18 p.
36.1986. "Public health Services" subsystem ADRS technical project (TP). 15p.
37.1987. Student "Demiurge" club statutes. 10p.
38.1987. School reorganization basic concepts. 7 p.
39.1987. A reorganization of the CPSU Leningrad Oblast Committee on the basis of theory of spheres.5p.
40.1987. Perestroika dialectics.41p.
41.1988. Structure of cooperative society Organizational Consulting. 7p.
42.1988. Program of amateur performance of the population on a residence (in hostels of Kirov Factory). 35p.
43.1988. Conception of self-management of hostels. 11p.
44.1988. Project ofsystem of national education. 10p.
45..1988. A concept of cooperative kindergarten.4p.
46.1988. Hostel self-governing contract.5p.
47.1988. Multi-party CPSU Charter.11p.
48.1988. “Cultural Development-2000” (detailed programme).8p.
49.1988. City self-actualization concept (detailed programme).10p.
50.1988. Is possible a Communistic Multi-Party system? (On the possibility of a multi-party structure of the CPSU).68p.
51.1089. Nurseries’ cost accounting community.3p.
52.1989. ÒP on reorganization of public health services of city. 8 p.
53.1989. ÒP on the conception of the cost accounting of State Optical Institute (SOI). 6 p.
54.1989. ÒP on the conception of the republican cost accounting. 11 p.
55.1989. ÒP on the conception of ecological activity in Russia. 9 p.
56.1989. Conception of YHC in Cheboxar. 15 p.
57.1989. Conception of self-development of small cities. 56 p.
58.1989. Conception of the Code about children, marriage and family. 37 p.
59.1989. Conception of the sphere regional cost accounting. 25 p.
60.1989. Komsomol sphere-organisation Charter.20p.
61.1989. Sphere Programme of the Leningrad People’s Movement (Front).4p.
62.1989. Free Thinkers Association Charter.3p.
63.1989. Sphere socialism concept.30p.
64.1989. Pre-election programme (platform).11p.
65.1989. Marriage, family and kids’code.12p.
66.1989. USSR Constitution Article 6 and democracy.4p.
67.1989. Sphere compatibility test. 1p.
68.1990. Sphere theory of surplus value.8p.
69.1990. Sphere economics strategy.3p.
70.1990. M. Gorbachof and the end of Marxism.39p.
71.1990. Sphere philosophy as Marxism alternative.4p.
72.1990. Sphere structure of Organs of Leningrad management. 10 p.
73.1990. Statutes of Children's fund by named after F.M. Dostoevsky. 19 p.
74.1990. Position about sphere committees of the Leningrad City Council. 10 p.
75.1990. Position about sphere management of the Executive Committee of Leningrad. 6p.
76.1990. Leningrad City Parliament Structure and Factions.4p.
77.1990. Sphere variant of transition to the market. 10 p.
78.1990. Sphere conception of family. 28 p.
79.1991. Family Code of Russia. The project of Children's fund by name of F.M.Dostoevsky. 113 p.
80.1991. Lack of kids’ civil rights.14p.
81.1991. Sphere organisation of the Dostoevsky Kids’ Fund.10p.
82.1991. Kids’ Bank of the Dostoevsky Kids’ Fund.10p.
83.1991. Program - methodical complex of the sphere analysis of the enterprise. 105 p.
84.1992. Statutes of Sphere democracy fraction of the St-Petersburg City Parliament. 7 p.
85.1992. Sphere Research Humanitarian Institute.9p.
86.1993. Radical Party. Rome.14p.
87.1993. Sphere pluralism: death of Monism.9p.
88.1993. Good Will Games’ Agreement.7p.
89.1993. Sphere analysis of the Statutes of the Green Party. 3 p.
90.1993. ÒP on the project of the St-Petersburg City Parliament structure and City Administration. 16 p.
91.1993. Project of the sphere structure of St-Petersburg Government.10 p.
92.1993. Conception of the Bankers Association. 4 p.
93.1993. Slip in Government of Russia about Sphere informational technology. 11ñ.
94.1993. Task for development of the structure of St.-Petersburg Government. 48 p.
95.1993. Definition of the bulk purposes of regional structures of Representative and
Executive Authorities.The program of the Russian Academy of Management "Optimization of
structures and mechanisms of Federal and regional management". The Report 90 p.
96.1993. ÒP on perfecting of SOI control system. 76 p.
97.1993. Sphere model of the demand- supply relations.3p.
98.1994. Sphere model of sustainable development. 12 p.
- 1994. Conception of St.-Petersburg Children's Forum. 10 p.
- 1994. Mathematical models of the sphere equilibrium. 44 p.
- 1994. Structure of management of the Leningrad regional museum centre. 5 p.
- 1994. Sphere anthropology.11p.
- 1995. Conception of home television. 35 p.
- 1996. Statutes of student's club "Leader". 4 p.
- 1996. Position about a Public relief fund to wretched children of St.-Petersburg. 6 p.
- 1996. Sphere marketing. 6 p.
107.1997. Application of the sphere approach for want of designing Hydroelectric Stations. 12 p.
- 1997. Culture sociology.4p.
- 1998. Economics sociology. 6p.
- 1998. Juridicial sociology.8p.
- 1999. Program of tetra-harmonic development of the person (teenager). 3 p.
- 1999. Constitution of Russian Federation. The chapter "Culture". The project. 7 p.
- 1999. Communication sociology.1p.
- 1999. Statutes of Tetra Association of Democratic Youth (TADY). 10 p.
- 1999. Project of the pluralistically sociological education in Russia. 8 p.
116.1999. Conception of middle class as predominant of accelerated development of Russia. 4 p.
- 1999. Conception of work of the deputy of the City Parliament. 3 p.
- 1999. Conception of sociological service of the City Parliament. 3 p.
- 1999. Saint-Petersburg type of regionalism.27p.
- 2000. Kant philosophy: from dualism to Tetrism. 11p.
- 2000. Tetrasociology – pluralistic education format.9p.
- 2000. Philosophical Table of Universe.1p.
- 2000. Offer to the First International Forum of the Russian intellectuals. 1p.
- 2000. Offer to the First All-Russia Sociological Congress. 1 p.
- 2000. Sphere Informational-Statistical Technology. The Investment Project. 11 p.
- 2000. Program on "Social Science" for X-X1 classes of high school. 16 p.
- 2000. Program of the rate of "Sociology" for the students of a higher school. 22p.
- 2001. A Russian way to pragmatism.27p.
- 2001.10 projects for the XXIstcentury. 39p.
- 2001. Worldwide Society Model.4p.
- 2001. Offer in the Program of Russian Union of Right Forces. 4p.
- 2001. The concept of the television program for the teenagers "I - tomorrow". 8p.
- 2001. Theoretical and technological frames of the Tetrasociology.24p.
- 2001. Russian sociology.20p.
- 2001. Peaceful Jerusalem.11p
- 2001. Pluralism as the Freedom Core.1p.
- 2001.“Anti-Terror” Project 2p.
- 2002. Tetrasociology: managing risks. 10p.
- 2002. Business plan “Individuum”.8p.
- 2002. Tetrasociology: outstrip development strategy. 6p.
- 2002. Tetrasociology as a new paradigm. 14p.
- 2002. Tetra sociological research topic-plan. 16p.
- 2002. Academy of Harmony.3p.
- 2002. “Individuum” - PC version monitoring.15p.
- 2002. Russian Social Harmony Manifest.16p.
- 2003. International Publishing Project.15p.
- 2003. Social Harmony Faculty.3p.
- 2003. Social Harmony Young Leaders Committee.2p.
- 2003. Tetrapsychology: a harmony of a person and a society.5p.
- 2003. Social harmony in a civil society.2p.
- 2003. Tetrasociology & Esperanto.9p.
- 2003. Tetrasociology & Political Psychology.9p.
- 2003. Tetrasociology & Socionics.11p.
- 2003. Tetrasociology & Sociocybernetics.10p.
- 2003. Net approach and Zimmel’s formal sociology.8p.
- 2003. A dialog of civilizations.12p.
- 2003. Tetrasociology & Sociolinguistics.4p.
- 2004. Suffrage for children: analysis, thesis, questionnaire, Law design. 44p.
- 2004. Trends of the cultural sociology.13p.
- 2004. Sphere democracy Manifest.4p.
- 2004. Manifest of the a-Liberal way.11p.
- 2004. Sphere economics of Harmony.3p.
- 2004. Children Suffrage -a net cradle of the anti-terrorisms.31p.
- 2004. Web site: a new peace culture. Mission. 2p.
- 2004. Tetrasociology & global culture. 8p.
- 2005. Tetrasociology of the Childhood.2p.
Global Harmony Association Projects with the Tetrasociology as a basis: 2005-2009
- 2005. International Website "Peace from Harmony in 17 languages
- 2005. Global Harmony Association
- 2005. Making Children a Priority in the World on the basis of the children suffrage
- 2006. Harmonious Era Calendar
- 2006. Magna Carta of Harmony
- 2007. World Harmony/Peace Academy and General Harmonious Education
- 2008. Harmony Hymn
- 2008. Textbook: Tetrasociology: Science about Social and Individual Harmony
- 2008. Russia - Georgia: Harmonization through education instead of militarization
- 2008. World Harmony/Peace Festivals similar to Olympic Games
- 2008. Fractals of Social Harmony and Tetrasociological Mathematics of Harmony
- 2008. Global Harmonious Change of Modernity
- 2009. Harmonious Educational Competition-Partnership
- 2009. Harmonious competition-partnership of two Peace Academies: USA and GHA
- 2009. WorldNet of Harmony Centers: “GlobHarmony”
- 2009. Alternative Reserve Currency of Global Harmony: “HARMON”(H)
- 2009. Global Harmony as Guarantor for World Security and Nuclear Zero
- 2009. Global Harmony International Treaty for Nuclear Disarmament
- 2009. Harmonious Civilization Universal Declaration
- 2009. Youth Global Harmony Association.
- 2009. Innovating Youth Harmony Academy.
- 2009. Youth Cross-Cultural Harmony Academy.
GHA SOME IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE:
- World Harmony Encyclopedia in the paper and electronic edition and also as the network encyclopedia similar Wikipedia.
- The International TV by Satellite for Harmonious Peace Culture (ISHPC) (together with IFLAC)
- Production of the souvenirs, sports shirts, T-shorts, jackets, handbags, ware, cards, calendars, children's toys and etc. with the symbols of the GHA and world harmony.
- World Contest “Harmony Muse” similar to Beauty Contest.
- Video Film: “GHA: Peace from Harmony”.
- Sociological studies of the sphere classes of the population of the USA, Russia, China, India and other countries as social base of global harmony.
- Harmonization instead of militarization: International Program of building of 10 thousand schools and 10 National Academies of harmonious education in conflict regions: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, India and Africa.
- Harmonization of the United Nations structure and its transformation in the body of global harmony.
- Recognize the UN decade 2011-2020 as "Decade of global harmonious education of children for a harmonious civilization and world peace".
- The UN Convention "About annual reduction by all states of the charges on arms on 2 % and achievement of their zero level for 50 years". Money should go for the building of the schools and academies of global harmonious education, and also for liquidation of hunger, poverty and illnesses.
- 2010 The UN First World Festival and Summit of Harmony 2010 covering the following topics “Peace Harmonization through Education instead of Militarization: Strategy of a Survival, Global Peace, Prosperity and Sustainable Development for Harmonious Civilization in the 21st century.”
- Harmonization of structure of the Shanghai Organization of Cooperation and the Commonwealths of Independent States.
- International Journal “Culture of Harmony and Harmony of Culture” under the aegis of UNESCO.
- Transnational Educational Building Corporation for designing and building on all continents of schools and Harmony Academies and also corresponding small academic towns.
- The Russian International Prize for Harmonious Peace on June 21, in Global Harmony Day (Analogue of the Nobel Peace Prize but for achievements not military and harmonious peace).
- The Constitution of Global Democracy for a Harmonious Civilization. Or: Global Constitution for a Harmonious Civilization.
- The global four-party political organisation as unity of four global parties of harmony expressing interests of the four sphere (harmonious) classes of the population at all levels: world, regional, national and local on the basis of the one Global Constitution of a Harmonious Civilization. This political organisation/party is the political tool for achievement and maintenance of global harmonious democracy.
There are 205 examples of the Tetrasociology applications IN TOTAL on the list, not considering less significant, minor and duplicating. More than 40 projects of them are published, generally included into my monographs. It is worth mentioning that at the very beginning socio-cultural aspects of the Tetrasociology were applied in the organisation, programme and work of labour-student's "Demiurge" club (1976-1980) aimed at the harmonic development of youth.