GHA Regional Department for the U.S.:
43rd GHA Project (For reforming GHA-USA)
Started: December 18, 2012
Approved by the GHA-USA members on January 31, 2013
Approved by the GHA on February 10, 2012
Updated on June 27, 2013
Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President,
and GHA-USA Members (list is below):
Updated on September 26, 2014
© Global Harmony Association, 2012
© Leo M. Semashko 2012
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=457
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=484
- The GHA-USA Mission, Prerequisite and Headquarters
- GHA-USA Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
- GHA-USA Board
- GHA-USA Program
- GHA Projects as "Race of Harmony" start with Africa
- GHA-USA budget for the year
- GHA-USA Charter
1. The GHA-USA Mission, Prerequisite and Headquarters
The GHA-USA Mission: The mission is similar to the GHA mission as a whole, but limited by scale to the USA: To bring peace from harmony in the USA and to pave a conscious way in it for harmonious civilization on scientifically based ‘ABC of Harmony’ through harmonious education with it.
The GHA Mission and vision is based upon its core program book: The ABC of Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious Civilization and Tetranet Thinking, Global Textbook, by Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA 75 coauthors from 26 countries. Please see Appendix 1 for details on this publication.
A prerequisite for every member of the GHA: Spiritual unity of the GHA members is provided by recognition and knowledge of the ABC of Harmony (first of all its 20 fundamental elements of social and individual harmony) as the first condition for conscious and competent performance of the GHA mission. Every member of GHA expresses this in his/her brief (~1 page) review of this book. These reviews are published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506.
GHA-USA membership review is needed every 3 years, when member roles are reviewed to delete anyone who hasn’t written the required review of the ABC of Harmony. Anyone who lacks the ABC review will be considered a candidate for membership in this time, not a member. Thus, while GHA (full) members have written the ABC review, GHA candidates have not yet done the ABC review but are still in the process of writing it. GHA membership is free and unobstructed in both directions: into and out.
The GHA-USA Headquarters is: San Pedro, California, USA
2. GHA-USA Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
GHA-USA Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
At state on June 27, 2013: 36 total, from whomThere are 16 Full GHA Members (with the ABC reviews) and
20 GHA Candidates(for three years until they write the ABC review)
GHA Member Name
USA City or Town
Main employment, GHA group, Web, Members
GHA Project(s) participation
GHA-USA HONORARY PATRON
All, Inner Organization,
All, Funding GHA-USA Projects
Dr. Bruce Cook,
Publisher and Editor,
Sociogroup (P1) Main employment is HUMAN, PEOPLE
Teacher at New York City’s one Spirit Interfaith Seminary,
Lectures based on the ABC of Harmony
Dr. Laj Utreja,
Director, Institute of Spiritual Healing,
ABC Author, Member
Priority: Institution of World Harmony in India and USA
Dr. Rudolf Siebert
Professor of Religion and Society.Western Michigan University,
ABC Author, Member
Lectures based on the ABC of Harmony
Harold W. Becker
President, The Love Foundation, http://www.thelovefoundation.com
ABC Author, Member
Harmony through love
Main employment is INFORMATION
Dr. Saleem Ahmed,
Founder, All Believers Network,
Interfaith harmony from the ABC of harmony;
CPA. Michael D. Greaney
Embassy Co-Director, Human Rights from Harmony and Justice, Ambassador; Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
Economic and Social Justice from harmony
Spiritual Poet and Author, Healthcare Office-Reimbursement Specialist,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony,
Fine Artist & Art Healing Pioneer; GHA Ambassador for Peace from Harmony
Peace from the ABC of harmony;
Main employment is ORGANIZATION
International Association of Educators for World Peace
ABC Author, Member
Priority: World peace from harmony
Dr. Nina Meyerhof,
Children of the Earth (COE) www.coeworld.com
Priority: Children, harmony for them
Main employment is THINGS (MATTER)
David R. Ord,
Editorial Director, Namaste Publishing,
Harmonious economy and business for harmony
J.D. James T. Ranney
Chair, Global Constitution Forums
Law and Harmonious World Peace Organization
President, Free Muslims Against Terrorism, Candidate
Dr. Ahmed Subhy Mansour,
The International Quranic Center (IQC)
Leader of the American Quranists
Dr. Francis Fung
World Harmony Organization,
Founding Director, Barefoot Artists, Inc.
Writer, Speaker, Communications Consultant; Editor,
Harmony Festival CEO,
Poet, Doctor of Dental Surgery in California,
Harmony through love
Dr. Hong Tao-Tze
President of Federation of World Peace and Love
Joám Evans Pim
Center for Global Nonkilling (CGNK)
3. GHA-USA Board
Today’s GHA-USA BOARD is composed of 9 positions/members:
VACANCY: GHA-USA HONORARY PATRON
VACANCY: GHA-USA HONORARY PRESIDENT
VACANCY GHA-USA President
VACANCY: GHA-USA CEO
VACANCY: GHA-USA CFO
Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice-president
Dr. Saleem Ahmed, GHA-USA Acting Vice-president
David R. Ord, GHA-USA Acting Vice-President
Dr. Laj Utreja, GHA Vice-president
Dr. Charles Mercieca, GHA Vice-president
Dr. Nina Meyerhof, GHA Vice-president
Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA Vice-president
The Board and GHA-USA are working on the principles of tolerance, love, peace, democracy, publicity and transparency, as well as the GHA in a whole. These principles spring and feed from the spiritual inner harmony in the conscious unity of the GHA diversity, which is expressed in The ABC of Harmony.
The GHA-USA has 5 representatives in the GHA Board
4. GHA-USA Program
GHA-USA Long-term Program for USA
The mission of GHA-USA draws from a startling variety of projects, from which practical goals will be set from time to time. These are drawn from the GHA’s 42 projects of global harmony, which were devised over a period of almost 8 years: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472. GHA-USA also serves an ongoing clearinghouse/informational function in support of these projects and other goals, such as Centers (School) of Interfaith Harmonious Education (CIHE). GHA’s unique projects that are in addition to the other ones in their economic effects are indicated as (+ business).
• International Treaty of Global Harmony for Nuclear, Universal and Complete Disarmament during 50 years through annual reductions in military spending in the world at 2% per year and the channeling of these funds to finance the global harmonious education. The initiators of this project for the UN can be any countries with USA as initiator;
• Ensure the collection of 500,000 signatures of the USA by September 21, 2013 (Day of Peace) under the GHA petition to the UN to provide full disarmament for 50 years:
• Russia – Georgia: Harmonization through Education instead of Militarization
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=337. This project is very useful for the solution of territorial conflicts in the word on the USA initiative. The UN defined: “wars begin in the mind.” Therefore, in order to eliminate the causes of war in the world, we must embrace harmonious education, providing to all nations one peace-loving mind as contained in The ABC of Harmony textbook;
• Establishing the Center (School) of Interfaith Harmonious Education (CIHE) in New York;
• Offer in 2013 to the U.S. Department of Education the GHA Project of Reforming American Education based on the ABC of Harmony;
• Creation of National Foundation to Reform American Education based on the ABC of Harmony from the billions of dollars of the USA great 93 philanthropists (http://givingpledge.org/) (+ business);
• The mass printing and distribution ofThe ABC of Harmony in the USA and the world, the first publication of which in English at India in February 2012 marked the beginning of the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment of humanity (+ business);
• Establishment of an "ABC of Harmony" Department at a University of USA on the basis of "The ABC of Harmony" lecture course: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=525;
• Creating a Harmony Academy in a USA city on the basis of the appropriate department (+ business);
• Documentary: "The ABC of Harmony for the Nations, Presidents and the UN" (60 minutes) for the schools, colleges and universities of the USA and the world (+ business);
• The development of harmonious education first in the USA and in other countries based on "The ABC of Harmony" and Harmony Academy (+ business);
• Creating world’s first sculpture of "Harmonious Civilization" in Washington;
• International Foundation for Harmonious Education and Enlightenment with its first in the world Center in New York on the basis of billions of dollars of the USA’s great 93 philanthropists (http://givingpledge.org/) (+ business);
• The world’s first female World Contest: "Muse of Harmony" in New York (+ business);
• Creating world’s first International Scientific "World Harmony Institute" in New York;
• Creating world’s first "Encyclopedia of World Harmony" in New York (+ business);
• Creating world’s first Project of Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Economy for the Government of the USA and as a model for other countries (+ business);
• Creating world’s first Project of a Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Financial System based on the reserve currency of harmony for the Government of the USA and as a model for other countries (+ business);
• The world's first Comparative Sociological Study of Spheral Classes Dynamics of the Population of USA, India, Russia and Nigeria from 1950 to 2010 (+ business);
• Holding in New York the world's first Olympic Games of Harmony (+ business);
• Global Network of Harmonization Services for the Population, to start from one of the USA states (+ business);
• Annual World Festivals of Harmony in L.A., Debra Giusti (+ business);
• The world's first International Peacemaking Conference under the UN aegis: "World Peace and Complete Disarmament for 50 years from Global Harmony" (or: "World Peace from the ABC of Global Harmony") in New York to discuss and approve the " International Treaty on General and Complete Disarmament within 50 years on the Global Harmony Ground" for the UN;
• The world's first International Scientific Conference under the UNESCO aegis: "The ABC of Global Harmony: Scientific and Educational Road for World Peace, Prosperity and Common Good of Humanity" in New York to discuss and approve the long-term "Program of Scientific Researches of Global Harmony in Different Countries";
• The world's first International Conference of Educators under the UNESCO aegis: "Global Harmonious Enlightenment and Education of the 21st Century on the Scientific basis of the ABC of Harmony" in New York to discuss and approve the Resolution calling the Governments to initiate a harmonious education based on the ABC of harmony in each country;
• The world's first International Spiritual Conference of World’s Religions under the Parliament of World's Religions aegis on the theme: "Divine Cosmic Harmony as a Basis for Spiritual Unity of World’s Religions in a Global Religious Harmony on Earth" in New York with the discussion and approval of the relevant Resolution;
• The world's first Global Thematic Congress of Poets: "The ABC of harmony in Poetry and Poetry of the ABC of Harmony", in New York;
• The GHA-USA Peace from Harmony Contest in US schools, with the GHA-USA Peace from Harmony Prize.
• The world first GHA Congress “World Peace and Harmonious Civilization in the 21st Century” in 2014, in New York;
• And other projects: Mathematics of Harmony, Harmonious TV; Academy of Harmonious Leadership and Family Harmony Academy (+ business), etc.
These projects (29) will involve the GHA International leaders and competent specialists from many countries.
The GHA-USA Board defines for each year 2-3-4 priority projects from this long-term Program.
5. GHA Projects as "World Harmony Race", starting from the USA
The GHA has already proposed these projects to governments of other countries: India, China, Ghana and Russia. Thus, GHA initiated the harmonious global contest, if you will, "the harmony race", which is intended to supplant the "arms race". The harmonious global contest strengthens, develops and implements Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream: "We must shift the arms race into a peace race."The world leader of this shift can be the USA, the fatherland of Martin Luther King Jr. Realization of the projects of national and global harmony within the long-term program of the harmonization for each country and region can be the best peace race! This is a peace race from harmony, from concrete projects of social harmony at various levels that are adequate to different countries.
A Palace of social harmony is one ultimate goal for all countries, but the path to it for every nation is unique. Each country chooses its own path to a harmonious civilization, starting with some of the proposed projects or by creating new ones. But first it is advisable to focus on projects for one of the countries as an example for others. For the world this country could be the USA. This will provide the transformation of the USA from violent and militaristic world leader into the leader of peace and nonviolence.
The Implementation of the proposed projects will further the development of this historical world trend to peace from harmony, refuting the old militaristic false slogan: "If you want peace - prepare for war." The proposed projects are contrary to this principle. The principle of the GHA projects is "If you want peace - create harmony," which we yearn to obtain in the USA.
The implementation of proposed projects can provide increase of social peace and prosperity in the USA and the world as a whole. Purposeful implementation of such projects will open the age of Harmonious Enlightenment in the USA and - through it - conscious movement to building a harmonious civilization in the world for the common good and destiny of humanity in the 21st century.
6. GHA-USA budget for the year
Draft for the GHA-USA Board discussion and approval after emergence of funding. This budget is presented for planning purposes only.
The GHA-USA Budget is based on expert evaluation of the four categories of costs:
1. Salaries of some GHA-USA Board members as permanent organizers.
2. Servicing staff salaries.
3. Cost of rent, maintenance and servicing.
4. Expenditures on the project’s implementation. The cost of each project varies from $ 50,000 to $150,000, so the average cost of a project is $ 100 thousand. At the year we plan to implement three projects.
On this basis, we build the Table of the GHA-USA budget for 2013 (or 2014).
Table of the GHA-USA annual budget, since 2013, in U.S. dollars
1. Salaries of some GHA Board members
Leo Semashko, GHA President, if he will be invited in the USA
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
GHA-USA Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
GHA-USA four Vice-presidents, Groups Leaders
2,000 (for 4)
2. Servicing staff salaries
Vacancy, GHA interpreter for 3 languages: English, French and Russian
Vacancy, GHA Technical Director
Vacancy, GHA Office Secretary
3. Cost of rent, maintenance and servicing
Rental for office space, 30-40 sq. m.
Technical Expenses, buying PCs, Phones and etc.
Paying utility services, etc.
4. Expenditure on the projects implementation
Realization of the GHA three projects
TOTAL for the Year:
(Each number will be carefully discussed and corrected depending from the size of funding and after receipt)
So, GHA-USA financial needs for the year stand at about $ 421,600. The GHA-USA annual budget is reviewed and approved by the GHA-USA Board with the priorities for each year.
The annual budget can be found only through initial volunteering work, own business and identification of the GHA-USA Honorary Patrons. Prestige of the organization and patronage of the influential person will provide financing. But the main potential for funding is the GHA business projects (in the Program they are marked as +business). Their financial potential is inexhaustible, but needs special business approach – Hi-Tech of harmony or harmonious Hi-Tech.
7. GHA-USA Charter
The GHA-USA Charter will be created on the basis of the updated Charter of GHA and will register after approval of this project in GHA.
Appendix 1 – Book - The ABC of Harmony
(first published in English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, 334 pages, ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2and now available in two electronic formats: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 – HTML and
www.peacefromharmony.org/file/6079/ABC_of_Harmony_eng.pdf - PDF.
Book reviews are presented here: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=489
The book may be ordered at: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=508.
The book eviews are the first step to spiritual unity in conscious harmony of the GHA members from all the world’s cultural diversity. This unity is a primary prerequisite for the GHA’s membership and efficient activities. The spiritual unity of the GHA members in all our cultural diversity is our moral strength, fundamental world excellence and our highest creative energy of harmony.
The ABC of Harmony is represented in all the continents in the libraries of hundreds of educational institutions: schools, colleges and universities, as well as by the GHA members and friends in dozens of countries. It was nominated for the most prestige international awards.
The ABC of Harmony was prepared within GHA in 2011 and published in early February 2012 in Russian in St. Petersburg and in English in New Delhi, India. Among its 76 co-authors are prominent scientists, peacemakers, artists and politicians: former President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam; architect of Ronald Reagan’s economic reform, Dr. Norman Kurland; head of the international organization of doctors (IPPNW), which received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985, Prof. Ernesto Kahan; Chancellor of the Pedagogical IASE Deemed Gandhi University, Kanak Mal Dugar; Catholic Professor and the UN agent, Dr. François Houtart; President of World Esperanto Association, Prof. Renato Corsetti; President of International Association of Educators for World Peace, Prof. Charles Mercieca; President of International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace, Prof. Ada Aharoni; President of "World Constitution and Parliament" Association, Prof. Glen Martin; prominent Russian Professors: Vladimir Bransky, Gregory Tulchinsky, Alexander Subetto, Dimitry Ivashintsov and many others. Five co-authors have the GHA’s highest honorary title: World Harmony Creator as explained at peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=513.
The USA has ABC 6 coauthors from the GHA members:
- Harold W. Becker, Founder and President, The Love Foundation, Inc.,
- Norman G. Kurland, President, Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ),
- Glen T. Martin, President, World Constitution and Parliament Association,
- Charles Mercieca, President, International Association of Educators for World Peace (IAEWP),
- Rudolf Siebert, Professor of Religion and Society, Western Michigan University,
- Laj Utreja, Founder, Institute of Spiritual Healing,
All of the co-authors are active peacemakers, each in his field. This is reflected on the GHA website Peace from Harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org), which has been visited by ~ 3,5 million people.
The outstanding American philosopher Glen Martin gave the shortest but very full definition for this book: the ABC of Harmony is “Our New Planetary Paradigm, the fundamental revolution in science and paradigm shift in human consciousness” (p. 296).
The ABC of Harmony is the first book of this kind in the world and the first global textbook on social harmony for the all nations, governments, presidents and the United Nations. The ABC of Harmony is unprecedented in world history as a scientific and spiritual peacemaking instrument with the missionto achieve world peace from conscious social harmony through a global harmonious education and enlightenment in the ABC textbook.
The presentation of this book at the International Seminar of Teachers in New Delhi on February 11, 2012, marked the beginning of a new era of humanity: the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment and Education, which aims to overcome the total ignorance of past history in regard to social harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511). The ABC global textbookis the theoretical base for the projects (below), which unfold its practical importance.
Therefore, the ABC of Harmony is a program book of GHA. It has the utmost importance for its members, who must, as members of the book’s parent organization, be outstanding examples to other people in the world by their familiarity with its knowledge and its application in all areas.