CALLS YOU TO ESTABLISH
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF GLOBAL PEACE (IAGP)
as joint bridge of world peace through science and cultural partnership
for the beginning of 20-25 experts and scholars, for example in Russia, Simferopol that will make Crimea by the BRICS scientific center and spiritual source of global peace.
The IAGP Purposes are development of Global Peace Science (GPS) as innovative transformation of peace thinking, training of the professional peacemakers with Bachelor, Master and Doctor Degrees of Peacemaking Science (as, for example, at the Institute of World Harmony, which was created in India, in IASE University on the GHA initiative - see 8.21.) and diffusion of GPS.
The Method of GPS development is democratic consolidation in IAGP the scientific groups from different countries with different scientific approaches to peace. The GPS option created in the GHA is initial and preliminary. The final version of GPS should be created in the IAGP, which catalogs the different research groups and scientific approaches to peace, organize their international Contest (8.20.), international Congresses on their discussion and ensures the synthesis of their constructive advantages in the final version of GPS. It is a huge and long-term work that can be done only in IAGP. The IAGP Project and its broad scientific and cultural substantiation are presented in our GPS book: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.
IAGP Vision: Creating a new multipolar and harmonious/balanced world order excluding the war to ensure peace and prosperity to all nations.
IAGP Implementation: Joint projecting and investment (both: state and business) in construction of the IAGP building in Crimea and the joint formation of the IAGP staff.
Motivation: Global peace can be achieved on our planet only on the base of peace science in the 21st century. This science should be created finality in IAGP. (For more details about motivation see 8.4.).
This science integrates the spiritual potential of humanity peacefulness of all its nations, cultures and civilizations on the innovative theoretical foundation as shown in our book.
1. Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President, GPS Editor, Philosopher and Sociologist, Russia
2. Julia Budnikova, Expert in Roerich creativity, President, GHA-Russia
3. Yuri Tsimbalist, Engineer and Writer, Russia
4. Dr. Subhash Chandra, Educator, GHA Secretary General, India
5. Dr. Surendra Pathak, Linguist, President, GHA-India
6. Dr. Narayanam N. Murthy, Environmentalists, India
7. Delasnieve Daspet, Peacemaker, Brazil
8. Mairead Maguire, Nobel Peace Prize (1976), Nobel Women's Initiative, Ireland
9. Dr. Stephen Mennell, Professor Emeritus, University College Dublin, Sociologist, Ireland
10. Dr. Johan Galtung, Professor of Peace Studies, Sociologist, Germany
11. Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, Academician, National Academy of Sciences, Economist, Kazakhstan
12. Dr. Roger Kotila, Psychologist, USA
13. Dr. Rudolf J. Siebert, Professor of Religion and Society, USA
14. Dr. Kurt Johnson, Biologist, USA
15. Dr. Francois Houtart, Professor Emeritus, Catholic University Louvain, Sociologist, Belgium
16. Ayo Ayoola-Amale, President GHA-Africa, Lawyer, Ghana
17. Heli Habyarimana, GHA Vice-president, Linguist, Rwanda
18. Dr. Robert J. Burrowes, Researcher of human violence, Sociologist, Australia
19. Dr. Gopala Krishnan, Historian, President, GHA-Malaysia
20. Dr. Bishnu Pathak, Political Scientist, Nepal
21. Dr. Charles Mercieca, President, Int. Ass. of Educators for World Peace, Historian, USA
22. Kanakmal Dugar, Chancellor, the IASE University of Gandhi, India
23. Dr. A.K. Merchant, National Trustee, Lotus Temple & Baha'i Community of India
24. Dr. Subhash Sharma, Director, Indus Business Academy, Economist, India
25. Dr. Norman Kurland, President, Center for Economic and Social Justice, Economist, USA
26. Dr. Justo Bolekia Boleka, Professor of French Studies, University of Salamanca, Spain
27. Reimon Bachika, Professor Emeritus, Bukkyo University, Sociologist, Japan
28. Dr. Ernesto Kahan, GHA Vice-President; Prof. Emeritus, Tel Aviv Un-ty, Physician, Israel
29. Takis Ioannides, GHA Vice President, Writer, Greece
30. Dr. Chinta M. Yogi, Founder, Society for Value Education, Teacher, Nepal
31. Adolf Shvedchikov, Chemist, Writer, Russia
32. Guy Crequie, Peacemaker, Writer, France
And other the GPS coauthors. The full list of more than 130 coauthors from 32 countries is here: