150th anniversary of birth:
October 2, 2019
Women's Equality and Gandhi Nonviolence
In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=858
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=795
Women’s frame module/vector of work
Within the tasks and under the leadership of the Gandhi Committee (GC),
GHA 68th Project: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=853
“If nonviolence is the law of our life, then the future belongs to a woman.”
GHA Gandhi Committee (GC)
Launching the formation of the nonviolent women's movement NEW WOMEN in the 21st century based on the concept of Gandhi's nonviolence and the philosophy of harmonious feminism, gender equality and women's leadership of Helena Roerich through the priority development of women's research in nonviolence of Gandhi, its spherons and harmonious feminism that provide women with innovative integrated spheral thinking as a key nonviolent tool of their leadership, true economic and political equality and overcoming violence against them. The GHA was the first to formulate and prepare this project in early 2018 by 45 members from 17 countries:
Culmination. Women’s World Jubilee Congress in Delhi, in the Lotus Temple: "Women's equality and Gandhi Nonviolence," October, 2019.
This is the GC call for all women of the world, women’s public organizations worldwide, women leaders of all levels to realize the “greatest force” of their nonviolence and recognize its intellectual and social energy as the only way to achieve justice, gender equality and nonviolence not only for themselves but also for all in accordance with the covenants of Mahatma Gandhi.
Gandhi about women's equality and women’s nonviolence
“Nonviolence [harmony, peace, love, truth, fraternity, justice] is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man. Nonviolence is not the inheritance of cowardice, it is always heroism. Nonviolence is the law of our life.”
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”[especially to women and children].
“Love and truth are two sides of the same coin” [especially at women and children].
“If nonviolence is the law of our life, then the future belongs to a woman.”
“Women should take the lead role (in nonviolence).”
“Having stood before the wave of pseudoscience that swallowed the West today, and drawing attention to the science of nonviolence, you (women) can become a powerful weapon of peace .... By the will of the Lord, nonviolence in the hands of a woman is more powerful than in the hands of a man.”
“To defend his honor (woman) is free to choose any means or method that only comes to her mind.”
“Passive resistance (satyagraha) is the weapon of the strongest. ... This weapon is available primarily to women. ...”
“Maintaining order in the house is no less important act than to protect it from enemies.”
“Of all the evils for which the man took responsibility, there is nothing lower, more outrageous and cruel than an insult to the beautiful half of humanity.”
GHA Gandhi Committee (GC)
- Ela Gandhi, South Africa, granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=852)
- Mairead Maguire, Northern Ireland, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=678)
- John Avery, Denmark, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=672)
- Shri Kanak Dugar, India, Gandhi Vidya Mandir Chairman, IASE Deemed University Chancellor (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481)
- Dr. Theodore Mascarenhas, Catholic Bishop, Delhi (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=869)
- Shri Alagan Annamalai, Director, National Gandhi Museum (www.gandhimuseum.org), (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=872)
- Chair of the GHA GC, - Position is vacant
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Dr. Subhash Chandra, GHA President, Gurgaon, Haryana, http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Chandan K. Mishra. Development Consultant & Motivational Trainer. Bihar, http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=880
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Dr. Ravi Bhatia, Gandhian Scholar, R/Prof. University, Delhi, http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=737- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, CEO - Position is vacant - General Director of “GHA-Trust-EduB” (GTEB) (EduB: Education/Books)
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Dr. Maitreyee Bardhan Roy, scientist, Calcutta, http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=317
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Dr. Subhash Sharma, IBA Director, Bangalore, http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=453
- Vice-Chair of the GHA GC, - Dr. A.K. Merchant, National Trustee, Lotus Temple & Baha’i community of India; General Secretary, Temple of Understanding India Foundation; Delhi, Mobile: 9810441360http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=841
- GHA GC member, - Kartar Singh, Indian Ex-Services League (IESL) President, http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=871
- GHA GC member, - Arvinder Singh, publisher, Delhi,
- GHA GC member, - Prof. Pravat Dhal, Magadh University, Bodhgaya, Bihar,
- GHA GC member, advisor, - Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA Founder and Honorary President, philosopher and sociologist, Russia, http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
- GHA GC member, - Natalia Chigrina, public figure, Russia,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Noor Larik, scientist, statistician, Pakistan,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Ayo Ayoola-Amale, scientist, Ghana,
- GHA GC member, - Ms. Rosa Dalmiglio, WGHA Vice-Chair, Italy,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Takis D. Ioannides, scientist, Greece,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Marie Robert, artist, France,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Rene Wadlow, diplomat, France,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Guy Crequie, philosopher, poet, singer, France,
- GHA GC member, - Delasnieve Daspet, Lawyer, Poet, Writer, Brazil,
- GHA GC member, - Adm. André M. Maltez, Business Administrator (MBA), Brazil,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Sabrina Gopala, Professor, Malaysia,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, Academician, Kazakhstan,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Eduard Soroko, Professor, Belarus,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Maria Cristina Azcona, president, World Peace Organisation, Argentina,
- GHA GC member, - Ms. Celia Altschuler, painter and poet, Puerto Rico,
- GHA GC member, - Andre Sheldon, Director, Global Strategy of Nonviolence, USA
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Rudolf Siebert, Professor, USA,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Vladislav Krasnov, historian, USA,
- GHA GC member, - Dr. Roger Kotila, psychologist, USA,
Total: GC 35 members from 18 countries.
They are presented on the personal pages of the GHA website “Peace from Harmony”: http://peacefromharmony.org
Gandhi's wonderful ideas about equality and nonviolence of women, their peacefulness and priority peacemaking role in society are echo and consonant with the ideas of Helena Roerich, which are represented in the corresponding GHA project. Both sets of these ideas, combined with the ideas of the scientific spheral essence of nonviolence, create a fundamental theoretical ground for the innovative women's movement of nonviolence and harmonious feminism “New Women”: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=815 , http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=823
The most important innovative scientific thought is in mutual dependence and mutual confirmation of the nonviolence of women and spherons, harmonious spheral classes of the population. Women, who constitute more than 50% of the population and its spherons, do not give examples of mass violence in history, although they are in constant inequality and injustice. It indirectly confirms the nonviolence and peacefulness of spherons. on the other hand, the harmonious nature of spherons is closest to female nature, therefore women, undoubtedly, are the vanguard of nonviolence, peacefulness and harmony of spherons, which Gandhi intuitively guessed without scientific explanations that appeared 70 years after it.
Additional ideas and sources for the GC women's module will be presented later.
Dear Rosa and all,
Thank you for sharing all your informations. My only problem with these informations, it’s always about religions. In my woman mind to-day, I know that religions based on intellectual and male visions, interpretations, way of thinking etc... Without taking care of the principles of equality and diversity inside humanity, have no future. And no future for peace. Most of religions don’t want to hear about woman voices and visions. The fathers of religions need only women at their service, no place as an equal. The only way for peace through the mentalities and the first must be to consider women,our women power and our sensibility for life, our spiritual visions as a creative and half part of their humanity
only free women into our humanity, only real free and respectuous minds, Gandhi educated his own daughter for becoming the first minister of India ... Please think about that brilliant example...
The fathers of religions who want to keep the right of thinking and driving mind people in a spiritual way, most of them, have reduced the women at an inferior place, just for serving them. In my life I wanted to enter inside the churches for telling my poetry for peace, and symbolically I did it I danced into the churches, I spoke, I gave my voice because I believe in the energy for creating peace into our hearts through the humanity and the world.
With respect, Marie,
Thea Marie Robert,
Women's inequality and its solution in the 21st century
I fully share your concern about the inequality of women in the patriarchate, entrenched in the millennium, consecrated by all religions. I published your letter and my response in our “Gandhi Project”: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=858.
Women's equality, as a problem of 10 thousand years of history, requires a special, high intelligence and renewed female thinking. This was written by the true female leaders of the last century: Helena Roerich (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=823), Mahatma Gandhi (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=858) and some others. Did you read them? The GHA more than a year ago created the women's wing: the WGHA, which reflects these great ideas of women's equality, leadership and harmonious feminism (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=815).
Unfortunately, out of its 5 Co-Chairs, including you, no one works except Rosa. In this regard, we do not understand your complaints, when you have in your hands a powerful lever for uniting women leaders and women’s organizations. Why don't you use it? Leadership is incompatible with inaction and silence. The GHA has long proposed two unique modern means of achieving women's equality: the new, Gandhian tetranet thinking (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=824) and the “Children’s Suffrage Performed by Parents” (CSPP, 2004: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=211). Especially politically effective and intellectually accessible is CSPP. As we wrote on March 8 (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=363): this right "raises the political importance of women by overcoming the political "zero" of children. The political humiliation of women is inseparable from the political humiliation of children to "zero", from the complete lack of the regulated/legitimized representation of their interests in power structures, in parliaments and governments. only such ideas provide both a “new vision of gender equality” and its “fundamental political solution."
Do you agree with this? If you agree, then you could take your mission of uniting women's and maternal organizations that put forward such ideas. There are few such organizations, but they exist in Switzerland, France, Italy and some other countries that we knew about 15 years ago. Now we need to revive these ties and create an alliance “Mothers for the Children’s Suffrage”. Almost all women are mothers, so they will all support this right and ensure equal representation of women in parliaments, through which they will ensure women's equality in the future, including economic, overcoming humiliating, in 0.1% (IMF), their economic status and status of their children today.
This is the strategy of global female equality in the 21st century. What prevents you from becoming one of its active leaders to find others, young, intelligent and energetic? I hope that the achievements of the GHA on this path in 14 years, which I reminded you, will inspire you, fill you with hope and push you to action.